Body hair? Ever been bullied for your body hair cos you're a woman?

I shave all the time, but there's the odd time where I miss a week or 2 cos I can't be asked and I get the odd stuble and apparently this is a massive deal to boys-.- when they have fucking carpet arses for goodness sake

Most Helpful Guy

• I love your attitude towards guys LOL!! You are so right. But it should not be a big deal at all. Men quite often go without shaving their chins, so there's no real difference. If they don't like the way you are and the way you do or don't do things, that's their problem.
    Don't let yourself be bullied. Real gentlemen don't do that sort of thing.

• Thanks for MHO! I was going to ask which part of you was the issue, but it really doesn't matter. Whether it's legs, down there or your head is immaterial. Just enjoy the way you are. Take care and stay safe!!

What Guys Said 4

• I've never gotten this woman and men are naturally hairly and if your getting bullied because of it tell them to learn something about the human body idiots.

My sister use to take the piss out of me for not having bodyhair (I was like 9) and as soon as I started growing hair she sttarted taking the piss for me having hair ahah :,)

• week or 2? Are you serious?

• Its all about how you want yourself to be presented, if you're happy then don't stress it

• Body hair is bloody hot

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been bullied for t, but they feel a need to point it out whenever there's any stuble