Guys, How do I look?

Guys, How do i look ?
The question says it all and lol if u think im cute y'all should message and follow me n be honest on how i look please do it for me 😊

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• You look like a guy with a woman's body... Sorry But , you don't look good..

I am sorry, If you grew your hair like a actual woman and not a lesbian, you could become more feminine looking

• I'm just saying what everyone else thinks, Please don't take this to heart... You should grow your hair , so you actually look like a woman

• I'd say 10 out of 10 for looks, but 3 out of 10 if that's not an iphone 7.

• the hair!!! eeeeks

• Like Bruce Jenner?

• Thanks a lot for ruining my self esteem... Jerk 😥

• Wahhh! You've posted before and everyone said the same thing. you're a glutton for punishment. if you don't want the truth, you have no business posting here. this section is not for sensitive pussies. I'm just saying what everyone is thinking. You can easily change your look if you're unhappy so stop bitching. Other people have it much worse than you!

• Hahaha he's right you know... @asker

• You need longer hair.

• HOT!

• Would smash/10