Guys, what do you think is too heavy or too thin for a girl?

It's kind of the idea behind what's more desirable, a size two or twelve? When is a girl too small to be sexy, or too large to be sexy? I'm curious what guys find sexier -- boobs, butt, and a few extra curves or small boobs and butt but thin?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• anyone can be sexy. just be you.

What Guys Said 6

• When I can see all of the bones you've hit deep into too thin territory. When your body has hit a point of roundness where I can no longer assess gender ( I call that hambiguity) then you have far exceeded my capacity for size.

All in all though it depends on the woman and how she is put together.

• It really depends on the girl. Some girls look better heavier or thinner. I've liked girls all shapes and sizes so it's based on the individual

• I have found some naturally skinny girls pretty, so some who have "a little extra"

I'd say, when a girl looks like she has been starving herself to a size 0, they look sick and far from sexy.

Same when girls just don't seem to care and eat past "little extra" into too much.

• There is no definitive answer which applies to all. Some women carry extra weight very well and look great with it. Some look better with a thinner physique. It all depends on height, body type, frame, etc.

• I can only eyeball it I don't actually think about measurements. I don't like it when boobs or butt is so huge, it looks like a hormonal imbalance or something. Big enough to be something is ideal I think

• I prefer small/medium boobs (b-c cups) and a medium average butt.