Do I sound attractive?

I'm 5'9 with medium length dirty blonde hair. I have greyish eyes. I am an average weight for my height/age. I run track. I'm a sprinter not a distance runner. I used to play softball. I love going to school dances/events. I'm shy around people I don't know and outgoing and loud around my friends. I can either dress like a tomboy or a girly girl. Do I sound attractive? Explain

• Yes you sound attractive
    71% (5)76% (13)75% (18)Vote
  • You may sound attractive to others but not me
    29% (2)12% (2)17% (4)Vote
  • No you don't sound attractive
    0% (0)12% (2)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're a track runner I would guess your body is very fit and sexy. As for your personality that is completely a matter of opinion for every guy. Some guys like outgoing women and some don't.
    I'm a very shy person who is only loud around friends so I could probably relate to you. However it wouldn't be that attractive to me because opposites attract. I would prefer a woman who could compliment my shyness with an outgoing attitude.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• You forgot to add the. wav file so we can hear how you sound. Can't really judge whether you sound attractive without hearing you...

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like an attractive young girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • These details can be describing both a good looking girl, and a hideous one.

Too vague

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep... you sound interesting 💐

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but without a pic, it's useless. An ugly girl can have those stats as well as a gorgeous one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but you left out your face

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait what? You want me to describe my face?

• Lol it'd be easier if you just posted a picture of yourself

• Yes because reasons...

0|0
    0|0
    • what reasons?

• Show All
    • you consider me a tomboy? how?

• Because you said so in your question ( dress like still kinda counts) and doing track which is pretty awesome.

• A picture would be helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not too into cyber sexing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young, too tall, too fast

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes you do!

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound hella hot! I'm 5'8 and play soccer, but 5'9 and you run track? You probably have a killer ass and legs. Your personality sounds great too! I feel like we are twins with your description.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can sound attractive or hideous if you just verbally describe their good/bad traits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picture? You can describe all you can but picture would give clear answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noone can tell without a picture. Some one can easily describe there self a certain way but without a picture everyone will get a different picture in there head

0|0
    0|0