Girls, How can I get my skin tone even again? (Pics)?

my skin is darker in some places. I'm supposed to be light brown skinned and i am in some places but the rest is dark. I don't know if it's dead skin, aging or the zona i got back in 2012. Whatever it is, is there a way i could fix that issue? Thanks (i ask this to girls on gag cuz i feel like they know better than guys on reddit :p)

Please dony judge my body, im working on it this summer

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a nice body tho. And the darkness in your skin is almost none visible but try KOJIE. SAN soap check out in amazon has excellent reviews

What Girls Said 3

• Look up sugar wax , I don't know if you would ever considerate that but I use a sugar wax instead of shaving and it evens your skin tone and has a TON of other benefits. There are also home remedies that even out skin tone you can just do a quick google search. But you could always just tan to even it out too. Honestly I didn't even see any uneven skin

• Really barely noticable, your fine

• Its more noticable in person. My camera doesn't do a good job of showing the spots

• Use clear esesse it's very good