Am I fat? Would you date me?

So I think I weight like 230 lbs... I know I'm no super model... I'm like 5.6... size 16... wear a size large in shirts and my bra is 38C? I'm still trying to loose weight... (I've already lost 30 pounds) but, my sister told me that a guy basically wouldn't date me unless I was skinny... is that true? Sorry! No pictures I don't wanna post them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your sisters wrong, lots of people are shallow as hell but there's plenty of guys who like their girls big. Go watch that show my 600lb life, most of those women have husbands. Having a scale give you a number isn't going to get you a BF or date. Feeling good about yourself and looking good can be done at any size.

Ifyou want to be smaller and healthy keep at it but do that cause you want to.

What Guys Said 11

• Skinny? No, you don't have to be skinny. But your weight is very obese for your height and other considerations. It certainly will not attract new guys, unless that is what they are after.

But keep losing it for your own health. I am 6' tall with very large shoulders and chest, and you far outweigh me. Not healthy. The closer you get to a weight that is considered "normal", the more you will attract guys. But be careful when you reach that weight. Avoid the temptation to go "skinny". Just stick with a normal. healthy wieght.

• Well yes you are and I wouldn't date you... Sorry I'm being honest with you because if I try to make you feel better about yourself and lying to you then in this case I'm harming you... You have to lose weight not only for guys to date you but for your health in the first place... Good luck :)

• I would date you just as you are. I think you sound hot and your sister is jealous.

You can have lots of guys as there are many of us who adore big women.

As for your body type, you should get yourself to a weight and size that you like. Don't make yourself what someone else thinks you should be. You should get yourself to where you are happy with you.

But I would definitely be checking you out as you sound sexy and hot to me

• For that height, that's really heavy. For someone that's 5'6", an ideal weight should be around 130-150. 130 being that you have a small frame, 150 saying that you naturally have a larger frame.

• I hate to say this but yea most men would not date a woman that fat. It is really no different then most women not wanting to date shorter men. You are morbidly obese. You should go seek medical attention for your problem.

• You don't have to be skinny to get a guy. But you are considered overweight based on the height and lbs.

• I really can't understand a thing right now, can you give an example? I mean post a girl's photo around your weight.

• Seriously? You weigh 230 and you have to ask? You know what the answer is. That's morbidly obese my miles. At this point your main concern should be health, not looks. But I congratulate you on starting to lose weight, dont stop, keep it going!

• can't form any opion based on this

You don't need to be skinny i think

• A picture would be helpful.

• I wouldn't date you for the sole fact that I don't know you. You are fat if you're 230 and 5'6... but how you carry your weight is more important than how much you weigh.. That's not to say what you weigh isn't important.. because it does play a factor, but a girl that is 160 at 5'6 may look uglier because of her fat than a 5'6 230 lb girl. Simply because the 230 lb girl just carries her weight better.

What Girls Said 4

• You should probably lose weight since being bigger can cause major health issues down the road. Some guys like larger women, but I wouldn't base your body size on what guys think, I would base it on what you are happy with. Health should be top priority as well. And your sister is being pretty disrespectful.

• i think u shoiuld loss weight

• You are overweight. If you want to lose weight, do it. If it makes YOU feel better.

And you don't have to be skinny to guys like you. Guys like different types of women and bodies, curvy, fat, skinny, average, fit...
    Be what you want to be and a guy who is worth it it will love you. No matter your body type

• Yes you are a chubinator. I used to be too. I was 187 lbs at 13 now I'm 138 lbs and I'm 15. Congratulations on your weightloss. ! I'm sure a guy would date you. My neighbor is on the hefty side and not very cute. And she has a good looking boyfriend. It's about personality. To some people not just looks.