Are we in the same "league"?

Are we in the same

here's me and my man - if you believe in "leagues" - are we in the same one or is someone outdoing another?

i just heard about "my league" and I am so suprised people believe in this? Is it true?

I find this concept unnerving!

• I don't believe in leagues!
  • You're in the same league
  • He's in a higher league
  • You're in a higher league

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont believe in leagues its love what matters if guys love each other then thats it fuck that shit

• ABSOLUTELY!!! The way I was raised, we never even HEARD of that concept!!! I'm SO glad my parents raised me with a sound heart and spirit.

• Exactly 👍

What Guys Said 19

• i don't believe in leagues basically... wot it matters is if u both like each other

• I don't believe in league b. s. I, by principle, stay away from people who care about crap like that. You guys look good together.

• Looks like you are s cute couple

• It's just a thing people say, nobody's actually keeping tabs on what leagues there are and who fits in them :D

• What matters is that both of you are happy with one another

• You guys look cute for each other.
    and honestly I don't think either of you are out of each other's league. but I can say that guy looks real lucky

• I don't believe in leagues. Leagues only put more barriers and obstacles in finding the right person. If you guys like each other and click it off, then don't worry about it.

• there is no such thing as a league unless you talking about sport

• You guys look good together

• Not only is he not in your league, he should be traded to play for the other team or, maybe just retire.

• The social aspect some call leagues are more based on personality

• I think you are in slightly higher league than he is, but you both are probably considered attractive. So it shouldn't matter to you.

• Your way out of his league. he should be really happy your with him.

• No, you're too good looking for him. He looks like your pimp.

• Does he have potential for success? You could easily get a guy going somewhere in life. That's the big league.

• He is already successful and I stand by him 100000% . Great comment - it's beautiful when a woman stands by her man and trusts and believes in him!

• Good. Hopefully he feels the same about you for the long haul.

• You definitely seem to be in a higher league. I'm not going to judge because you must have your own reasons. But going on appearance alone it looks like you are a well dressed and classy woman. However your boyfriend looks a little messy and scruffy.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif You're in whatever league that truly feel that you belong in as long as you're being honest with yourself that is.

Mistninja314 might be here, but you'd never know (¬‿¬)

• What kind of question is that?

• he looks like a bum, assuming you're the girl, you're class A

What Girls Said 8

• Leagues only exist in sports --- we are dealing with feelings here, not looks and as people we are not fashion accessories ie they must match its how they feel for each other that is important

• Your both really good looking :)

• I don't really believe in leagues, but I saw the first picture and I'm watching this series Orphan Black and I shocked for a moment becaus eI thought I saw Vic from that series.
    images.amcnetworks.com/.../OB-Vic.jpg
    Looking further, he doesn't look like it at all lol.

• I don't necessarily believe in leagues but.. haha.. if I did.. I'd think you're in a higher league.

• I guess... but an out of someone's league is actually like putting me in that pic instead the guy. That is what you call "she's way out of my league". I as long as they are both happy, leagues or no league shouldn't matter.

• @I_am_repulsive why do you keep insisting that you are?

• I don't believe in leagues. You guys look cute together either way! :)

• No such thing as leagues. If you love each other, then don't things just don't exist.

• u r fine no worry

• Yeah you guys are the same level