Are we in the same "league"?

Are we in the same

here's me and my man - if you believe in "leagues" - are we in the same one or is someone outdoing another?

i just heard about "my league" and I am so suprised people believe in this? Is it true?

I find this concept unnerving!

• I don't believe in leagues!
    25% (4)25% (9)25% (13)Vote
  • You're in the same league
    44% (7)33% (12)37% (19)Vote
  • He's in a higher league
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • You're in a higher league
    31% (5)39% (14)36% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|20

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont believe in leagues its love what matters if guys love each other then thats it fuck that shit

1|1
    0|0
    • ABSOLUTELY!!! The way I was raised, we never even HEARD of that concept!!! I'm SO glad my parents raised me with a sound heart and spirit.

• Exactly 👍

What Guys Said 19

• i don't believe in leagues basically... wot it matters is if u both like each other

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't believe in league b. s. I, by principle, stay away from people who care about crap like that. You guys look good together.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks like you are s cute couple

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just a thing people say, nobody's actually keeping tabs on what leagues there are and who fits in them :D

1|0
    0|0
  • What matters is that both of you are happy with one another

2|0
    0|0
  • You guys look cute for each other.
    and honestly I don't think either of you are out of each other's league. but I can say that guy looks real lucky

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in leagues. Leagues only put more barriers and obstacles in finding the right person. If you guys like each other and click it off, then don't worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is no such thing as a league unless you talking about sport

1|0
    0|0
  • You guys look good together

1|0
    0|0
  • Not only is he not in your league, he should be traded to play for the other team or, maybe just retire.

0|0
    0|0
  • The social aspect some call leagues are more based on personality

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are in slightly higher league than he is, but you both are probably considered attractive. So it shouldn't matter to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your way out of his league. he should be really happy your with him.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, you're too good looking for him. He looks like your pimp.

0|1
    1|2
  • Does he have potential for success? You could easily get a guy going somewhere in life. That's the big league.

0|0
    0|0
    • He is already successful and I stand by him 100000% . Great comment - it's beautiful when a woman stands by her man and trusts and believes in him!

• Good. Hopefully he feels the same about you for the long haul.

• You definitely seem to be in a higher league. I'm not going to judge because you must have your own reasons. But going on appearance alone it looks like you are a well dressed and classy woman. However your boyfriend looks a little messy and scruffy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif You're in whatever league that truly feel that you belong in as long as you're being honest with yourself that is.

Mistninja314 might be here, but you'd never know (¬‿¬)

1|0
    0|1
  • What kind of question is that?

1|0
    0|0
  • he looks like a bum, assuming you're the girl, you're class A

0|1
    0|2

What Girls Said 8

• Leagues only exist in sports --- we are dealing with feelings here, not looks and as people we are not fashion accessories ie they must match its how they feel for each other that is important

1|0
    0|0
  • Your both really good looking :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really believe in leagues, but I saw the first picture and I'm watching this series Orphan Black and I shocked for a moment becaus eI thought I saw Vic from that series.
    images.amcnetworks.com/.../OB-Vic.jpg
    Looking further, he doesn't look like it at all lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't necessarily believe in leagues but.. haha.. if I did.. I'd think you're in a higher league.

0|1
    0|1
    • I guess... but an out of someone's league is actually like putting me in that pic instead the guy. That is what you call "she's way out of my league". I as long as they are both happy, leagues or no league shouldn't matter.

• @I_am_repulsive why do you keep insisting that you are?

• I don't believe in leagues. You guys look cute together either way! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as leagues. If you love each other, then don't things just don't exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • u r fine no worry

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you guys are the same level

0|0
    0|0