Guys, stretch marks?

What do guys think of stretch marks on a girls hips and thighs? 😰

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care unless they are extreme and impossible to not notice.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think it is a normal thing to find on bodies which have undergone a lot of change, like girls during puberty.

Doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is a relative thing and differ from 1 person or culture to the other.
    Beauty for me is to be homogeneous over all (i. e I do not usually like body modifications), I prefer if there are no stretch marks but that is only like 0.01% of the whole picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly don't really notice them

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter :) it's normal for people to have stretch marks, so don't worry if you have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks aren't a deal breaker on a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • They're gross.

0|1
    0|2
  • Well this question gets asked at least once a day so I'll give you the same answer I've given everyone else. Stretch marks aren't a turn off and they don't bother me or 99% of guys at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow this question gets asked a lot! Like I've told the other women who have asked about stretch marks I don't really care at all unless they are really noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nasty. Especially on a young girl.

0|0
    1|2
  • I have stretch marks on my hips and thighs and I hope girls accept me, I will accept girls with them! It's a part of the girl, not her fault so I love her anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are fine with me. I love them on butts, hips, thighs and tummies.

A big butt with stretch marks for me is super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • iron them//////////////

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't bother me at all. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. before I heard what they are I thought they were just natural.

0|0
    0|0