(see pictures) Too much make up? Not enough? Right amount? Opinions please?

• Right amount of make up
  • Too much make up
  • Not enough make up
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• You look nice, i think #2-3 is the best. I would say a bit too much for everyday, at a party or something this would be good.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look gorgeous. I would say that if it's for the daytime it's too much but for the night is just perfect!!! I'm in love with your lipstick!!! What shade is it?

What Guys Said 33

• Why do you look faintly offended in all of your pictures?

• VERY VERY Scary. like straight out of a horror film. those lips and the duck face are horrifying. I really hope that's not you and you're just trolling us.

Looks like someone who used to be a very pretty girl that went too far with surgery, implants and other shit and massacred her face. Yikes!

• you hope it's me? why? so i can be offended by your nasty comment? don't 40 year old men have better things to do with their time?

• Way, way too much makeup. And those lips are scary. They inflated or something?

• Way, way to much, I prefer the natural look, you know almost no makeup, just enough to highlight your already existing features but no more then that. After all makeup is meant to bring out your already existing natural beauty, not overtake and overshadow it.

• I'd be more concerned about your lips than your make up.
    You're beautiful, but what happened to your lips? O_o

• OMFG her lips r...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Her lips are like the size of my face. Too much lipstick.
    Her facial expression is funny too lol did she just see a ghost or what? haha

• You need to get your lips checked out.

• I'm sorry, the make up looks completely smothered on and is unattractive in my opinions.

• Damn bruh, kylie jenner challenge goes hard. People are complaining about your lips, if those are natural it's pretty hot.

It's just the serious face your making, or your eye brows are creating that effect. A little less make up could suffice

• Your eyes are very pretty:). You honestly to me are very attractive. Really my only issue (person opinion) is that ur lips are a bit too much. But honestly i dont mind a decent amount of makeup on a girl if done right and though it may be a bit much its not bad

• she look like a sex doll... i should know lol

• Someone did the kylie Jenner lip challenge

• You look absolutely gorgeous but the make-up is a little much in my opinion. I think you can do without the lashes and photogenic expression and still look amazing, good luck girl.

• Too much make up in the #1 picture you look better in #2 picture

• WAY TOO MUCH. CAKED MUCH?

• You look pretty, but way too much makeup.

Let your natural beauty shine through. Remove the make-up and be who you are, a very beautiful woman.

• Yeah too much in my opinion. But then I like girls more natural, who wear little makeup and wear jeans and converse, but everyone's different.

• The eyes are fine...
    It's the lips

• Love those lips but yeah.. That's a lot of make up.

• pfew.. is she having a shoot or something? its just waayyy over the top make-up.

• I wouldn't go more than that. I like the eyes though good color choice!

• too much or the wrong choices

• Perfect! is this you?

• take off the lipstick and u should be good

• Too much shades in first one you look good in second one

• I think the makeup is a little too much. Maybe cut it down. But you look pretty in it.

• Try changing the lipstick color up. Use one that is more of a natural color.

• Find some lip concealer and use the shit out of it

• Too much, it's not nice. I think you could look good without make up, maybe just something to make your lips look smaller if that's possible

• LOL they are naturally that big. No can do

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 25

• Too much in my honest opinion. You don't look real. If your lips and eyes were more subtle and natural looking, I think you would look better.

• You look very confused. Do you always look like that?

• waaaayyy too much makeup. Ditch the fake lashes, or only use it for special occasions.

And are those your real lips? If yes, try smiling instead of duckface-ing. If not, ditch the fake lips.

Soften the brows. It's too angular and looks so unnatural.

I don't know girl, all that amkeup just makes your face looks very fake overall.
    You have big eyes and big lips. A natural eye makeup (very thin eyeliner, no fakery, natural eye shadow) would bring your lips as the center of attention. The way that makeup looks, it's just... everything is so big it doesn't look good to me...

• what do you mean by real lips? aha

• wow are you this patronizing to everyone?

• sorry if I come across as so. It's just an advice. The duckface is not flattering for you. You already have thick full lips. Why still need the duckface? Duckface was invented by girls with thin lips, to make their lips fuller and more sexy. You don't need any of that.

Plus, I really think that the duckface makes you look bitchy. A smile would look more natural and nice.

• Her lips are awful

• damn

it's a lot of makeup but yr good at it y'know? And anyway not too much. You look dressed up, basically, but you look good :D

• I would prefer without the eyelashes and with other lipstick colour.
    You're really pretty by the way (:

• I think the eye makeup, eyebrows and eyelashes are all fine. I would just suggest lip balm instead of lipstick and maybe blend out your contour more so it looks less dark/harsh. Other than that you look nice.

• It's the right amount if you are trying to sell make up or going clubbing.

• Too much for every day, I would say this would be more suited for a night on the town.

• Your makeup is flawless. More than I'd wear on a general basis (maybe special occasions) but still on point!

• I think it looks nice. You kinda look like a Bratz doll.

• You look great! I agree with the mho. Love the eyebrows

• Can you be my makeup artist?

• Honestly, Your lips look fake. Eyes= beautiful. contouring perfect

• I think it's a good amount. It looks nice on you

• It's too much kind of but it's sooo nice. Love it

• Your so beautiful i wish i looked like you!!!*tear drop*

• Just the right amount.
    Looks like you know what you're doing.

• Lovely makeup :)

• Tone it down on the lips then you're fine

• I think your makeup looks great gawgus!!

• I gasped

... voted B. In real life though this is the kind of shit guys love so it'll be appreciated

• Well your makeup is flawlessly done but that is a hell of a lot of makeup. The lips look like you had plastic surgery, used a lip plumper, or drawer them out too big like it's WAY too big but yes the makeup is pretty but definitely not for everyday I'd say for special occasions but you are really good at makeup bit it is too much it seems like you would look completely different without all of that makeup

• I think your eyes look great but maybe it would be good to tone down the lipstick a little (It doesn't look that bad it's just a little much). Also, I can't tell for sure from the picture, but I would be careful about putting on too much foundation/powder because as the day progresses it can get a weird texture and lead to a "caked on" look. I used to get that until i started putting on less foundation.

• You look very surprised...