Girls, What do you think about guys with freckles?

I have freckles. Lots of them. I would just like to know what your honest opinions are about guys with freckles.

Updates:
Thanks for all of the positive feedback, I just wondered what most people thought about them. Thank you again!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Freckles are freakin' adorable! Makes a person's face more unique.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like women with freckles, guys can be gorgeous or not-so gorgeous. Freckles can be something that can add interest to someone's look, but on an unattractive person they can be seen by some as blemishes. As someone who also has freckles I'm choosing to have the ones on my arms removed, but to keep the ones across my cheekbones. It's all about personal preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • cute. filler

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no issues with freckles

0|1
    0|0
  • I think guys with freckles are cute. For instance, Eddie Redmayne has freckles and I find him really attractive (the only things is that he is a little short).

0|1
    0|0
  • freckles are so friggin CUTEE

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna be naive. Some probably sibcerely say that freckles are cool. But some maybe just want to make you happy.
    I'm gonna tell the truth. Sorry if it hurts.
    When I see someone, I mostly see his face in a bigger picture how cute he is, how sweet is his smile, and else. But when those freckles are much or uncountable, they get distracting. Sonetimes it makes me to focus on how could he get that much of freckles. The more you have it, especially if it's all over your face wouldn't make you attractive.
    So, suggestion is clean your face regularly, treat yourself well.

0|0
    0|0
    • You do realize that freckles aren't a disease right? You can't wash them off. They are part of my DNA. Just in case you didn't know. Thanks for your opinion though!

• Freckles are cool

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally, love freckles on guys. The more the better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Freckles are so hot on a guy

0|1
    0|0
  • My crush has freckles. They're the cutest thing ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Freckles are awesome! They make a person look different than your average joe. I love 'em!

0|1
    0|0
  • I fucking love them 😍 they more they better

0|1
    0|0
  • Never really thought about it but it depends on how the guy looks overall. Definitely not a turn off and could be a turn on if they go with his overall look.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like guys

0|0
    0|0