Girls, I dont look good with makeup?

or i dont know how, i tried but never looks good :( wht i do? frustrated !!

Updates:
i want to learn but i find it too much work !! and i dont look good.. look worse..

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe, try to find your best features and try to use the makeup to enhance them. If you go to a makeup store in the mall, you will find tons of women willing to help. Most importantly, remember your face is not a canvas so don't paint it like it's one. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • You might think you don't look good but I know someone thinks you look so bomb. Just watch makeup tutorials or go to a store like the mall or Mac. Sephora to get free makeup done and see what you like

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup isn't to cover up, it's to show off your face! Use a light foundation like bb cream. and mascara and stuff like that. Get comfy with that first then try more!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're doing it wrong. Check Youtube tutorials for makeup for your features/skin tone. Always accentuate your best features, but don't make yourself look like a completely different person

0|0
    0|0
  • The key is lightly apply. I don't look good with makeup. If I do wear it I wear light colors. No eye liner. Lip gloss instead of lipstick. Look online and see what colors go good with your eye color and skin type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe go to a good department store and ask them about all their products! Ask them to use the products on you and explain how they are applying etc . That's how I learnt some of my tricks (with the help of youtube gurus of course)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe cuz u don't need it !! U lucky fool

1|0
    0|0
  • Can we see a picture? It's probably fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should go for a more natural look with your makeup. A sheer gloss instead of a lipstick. Just liner and mascara instead of shadow. A bronzed look instead of blush. A lot of times, less is more.

0|0
    0|0
  • You probably don't know how to do it
    Or you just have a babyfce and don't need a lot? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Try watching some beauty videos on YouTube they're really helpful

0|0
    0|0
  • watch videos about it on youtube. Don't feel sad babe it's normal :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try to post a picture and we'll tell you what needs to be improved?

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up videos on youtube. Get the products that you see being used that seem good. Learn how to apply it from them.

2|0
    0|0