Pick a face for me please?

I asked this question last week but I've found another two girls that I would like to paint. I am doing a portrait for my art class and the main focus is supposed to be on the eyes in my picture I have to make them stand out. I thought it was going to be easy to pick but I'm finding it harder. 3,4,5 where my favs but now I'm not sure. I think number one is unique. I have to at least make a start on the pic by Monday So I would really appreciate your opinion 😆 thanks for your time.

Pick a face for me please ?

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 or 5 . I like 2 face I think her look is different I really like her eyebrows lol and 5 eyes are just ridiculously stunning.

• I agree but its still hard to choose lol

What Guys Said 19

• I think the fourth is the best one. Girl #3 would be hard to get right because of her freckles even though I think she's the most interesting looking one out of all of them. Girl #5 has no skin tone changes which will make the painting look boring. The 4th girl has a unique look and she doesn't seem as difficult to paint well. If you are an amazing painter than go with girl #3.

• The last one! I likey!

• I like 2 & 5.

• While they are all adorable Ladies , I am partial to #1 because of the amazing eyes and pouty lips , and C because of the eyes , brow line and freckles

• 1st one, something about that look...

• I want to see the fifth one's eyes on the fourth one. Her eyes are heavenly

• I could actually do a combo i suppose. Number 5 is my eye girl lol. I follow her on Instagram I use her if I am doing eye drawings. They are very capturing.

• It's quite the challenge. You'll be fine though, you have a great choice of models.

• 3rd picture is the best in mho.

• Picture #2 I like her best, but for your artwork I would choose #4

• 1 or 5 would be my choice

• From a painting point of view 3 holds the most challenges and I would be drawn towards that.

• The order I like most 5,4,2,3,1

• 1 is usual but I also really like 5 very beautiful eyes.

• 4 or 5 they do it for me lol

• I like the fourth one

• I like the 3rd one. But I honestly think that they are all too skinny.

• Number 1 ...

• I like #4
    #2 second place
    #1 third place

• Third one.

• 3 4 very nice I like. Last one has eyes like heaven.

What Girls Said 11