Rate my physique and areas I need to work on pls?

What parts of my physique do I need to work on the most and rate pls.

Most Helpful Guy

• In strong need of a regular chest day during your week lol

What Girls Said 11

• Oh gosh is that CARGO SHORTS? #SoHot

Oh yeaaa... Almost forgot about you there lol. That body gets the rate of a sexy 8 😛

• Wow that's all I have to say

• Oh my goodness.

• Chest and shoulders. Other than that, you're looking good. Keep up the work.

• You look good. :)

• Maybe chest & shoulders

• work a bit on your chest, shoulders & arms! get them a bit bigger :)

• Friggin amazing !!

• You look goooood. Maybe work on shoulders tho

• Dam you look you look perf

• 8/10... looking good

What Guys Said 8

• It's not bodybuilding. com lol
    Anyway , alright for a 18-24 considering you don't look like one of them mesomorph types who are built like a freight train. There's nothing you particularly need to work on , just overall work. Get bulking that's what I think.

• Lol that's a good site

• I don't have access to a lot of equipment so most of what I do is advanced calisthenics/body weight stuff (ie. pull up variations, handstand pushups, planche, push-up variation etc.

• In on thread

• You have low overall body fat. I'd say 8 to 10 percent, which is getting you a lot of love from women. like illusive_man said, just go on a lean bulk and gain more muscle overall. Just make sure not to bulk too fast. Your ectomorph frame means that you may have a hard time bulking, but just remember to you may have to force feed yourself to pack on the weight. Lift big, eat big, get big.

7/10

• You look pretty fit. I'd say if you wanted to do something more do like pullups. Those work back muscles that wrap around onto your ribcage so it can help bulk a little.

• I have trouble gaining weight, because I can't get my body fat percentage above 7%. I even take protein powder.

• Same position. I workout to gain weight.

• Need some leg pics for the full aesthetic. You look pretty fit but from the pic it looks like front delts need some work along with pecs. Traps could use a touch up. Just be sure you're working the legs too! Too many upper body warriors.

• Chest shoulders lats traps back

You have a good frame, get in the gym and eat like a body builder

• and your bis & tris

• How old are you? Just curious b/c you look quite young with your frame. But I had a similar skinny frame when I started lifting.

• Give you a hint, I can legally vote.

• good body bro, just improve your shoulders abit keep it up tho!

• Average as fuck.

• What do you suggest. Keep in mind I have limited equipment.

• When I have limited equipment, I do one arm push-up and pull-up. But I don't stress over muscles anymore nowadays.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Rate 7.2/10 for what it is.

For what you're, you'll look GREAT to the eyes of your average person.

But IMHO you need to put on some muscle/strength man. That body of yours looks like it is/was designed only to impress the women of the world. But not for durability/power, since your chest, traps, shoulders are all pretty smal... nice abs and ripped arms though

Ya know what, Imma just say this "eat some food, workout and bulk up man" since I see anything but "beginner gains" on you but barely even that i'm guessing, but then again I guess that depend on how long ya been working out that is ^_^.

by the way you've just taken advice from a 300lb fat kid how does it feel?

• My physique is actually a biproduct of mma, so strength and durability isn't a concern, but I have a hard time gaining weight.

• Nice and if that's the case fuck what i said to you then ^_^

But stuff your mouth with food ontop of working out whenever you aren't sore and it'll = auto weight gain with muscle... well kinda a mix of both LOL