Why are some people dorky looking is it because of bad genes?

Why are some people dorky looking is it because I bad genes?

they sound funny and can be uncordianted and have ood shapes of ears and noise.

Updates:
correction : Why are some people dorky looking is it because they have bad genes?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• There's are conditions called plagiocephaly and bracycephaly that affect newborns. They are born with their skulls in separate plates which fuse as they grow. As they sleep all the time, pressure on their skulls from the mattress can distort the plates causing them to fuse improperly. In extreme cases the eyes can be on different levels so can the ears. The skull can have a less than symmetrical appearance. It can be fixed in young kids with a special helmet but if you're on low income you get bad doctors who just tell you it will sort itself out. There's usually nothing wrong with the person apart from appearance. It's nothing to do with genetics.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Weird shapes in their faces is because of genes indeed, but most people have something odd in their face or body. Sometimes those imperfections can be very beautiful and make a person unique.

0|1
    0|0
  • they are the final product from many centuries of incest ancestry

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people go through awkward phases on the way to becoming more attractive. If someone is seriously dorky, their health may be poor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all people are alike.

0|0
    0|0
    • most are not very dorky or awkward and very strange

• That's why tolerance is needed. I tolerate all kinds of people. That's how I was brought up.

What Guys Said 6

• 'Bad' genes? No.

Being ugly isn't detrimental to one's health. No one drops dead of uglieness. Uggos just have an unfortunate combination of genotypes that result in am overall phenotype that doesn't align with the socially constructed concept of the golden ratios.

Why do you ask? Feeling self-conscious? Don't sweat your weird face, bro. In the grand scheme of life, the universe, and everything... what you look like is not really a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on who raises them.
    And not because of the genes, it's the bad parenting that makes the bad person.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably. Who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • You of all people asking? You have to be fucking kidding me! LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • the christian good must enjoy making dorky people.

0|0
    0|0
  • they can't all have the genes of a god like you.

shechive.files.wordpress.com/.../z1.gif

0|1
    0|0