Butt size before and after sex?

Girls!!! Have you noticed that the butts of girls when she is virgin and after she had sex becomes very big in size?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• What the hell? I'm still a virgin and now my ass is huge, but it's because I'm at the gym all the time... How in the hell would doing it make my butt bigger?

• No, we aren't baboons.

• How would that even work?

• ... did you take sex ed? Like, ever?

What Guys Said 4

• Well considering a penis is pumping ass meat into the girl, I'd assume everyone noticed this...

• Yeah, you didn't know? it's natural for butts to expand after girls lose their virginity. They also start growing a penis and a 3rd nipple. So if possible, only have sex with Virgins, and if you see a girl undress and she has a big butt, a big dick and a 3rd nipple, well, you know she's been around the block before...

• Some apes do experience swolen butts as part of Lordosis behavior to indicate that they're in heat, but it doesn't happen for humans. You're probably imagining it.

• how could a girl notice. They can't have sex with girls. that's impossiboh!!!