Hey all, is this girl extremely hot? Read the whole question?

So firstly, this is not me
It's a girl who's famous around the city/is a bollywood stars daughter, she has a youtube channel and her social media followers go up to 27k so she's very public. Almost a mini-celebrity if you may (in today's terms of that word anyway)

This is a video of her and I'm going to be posting a few pictures. I was wondering if she really is that hot because apparently when people see her around town they're like "omg it was alia" just wanted to know what people who don't know about her mom/her family's fame think

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • Solid 8
  • Solid 9
  • 10/10
And no e-standards guys. Imagine if she was a random chick you saw at a bar/club or something

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Hold on NO BODY, average FACE at best, caked up with the make -up, I don't usually say this but her NOSE IS UGLY somehow and overall just looks manly as hell to me for some reason = HELL NAW

• HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I don't know why but I found that funny
      Her body isn't so bad at all

• Ahahahah well to each his own

What Guys Said 16

• She has very attractive features... I like her hair, nice lips, nice body. From her videos I'm not sure if we would click. A person who shares all of their life moments on twitter and you tube seem self-centered to me? Maybe I'm old fashioned.

• She is probably a 8 or 9 but getting a drama diva vibe of her so that drops her to a 5 or 6.

• Tbh honest when I first saw her picture she looked like the same boring self centered person that I'm always used to 7/10. But when I saw her video She seems like a gorgeous woman great personality and so full of life to me she's a solid 10/10

• Yep that's why I posted the video, selfies don't do everyone justice

• Very true I'm glad you posted more the a picture. Girls should start doing that lol

• If this girl is hot then the girls in my city are fucking flawless. This girl is not anywhere near hot. Plus her head doesn't go with her body (way too big). Excuse my language but she's just a below average conceited bi***.

• What makes you think she's conceited?

• This is just getting worst. I was expecting to see a feminine body and all I seen was something that resembled a mans figure. That is not something I would ever find attractive and to be honest with you yeah maybe some other guys would find her hot but personally I don't and would never. I was born in acireale where the women are insanely beautiful where someone like the girl you posted would have no chance against the girls from where I was born. Even back in tx the women were way hotter and now where I live in Colorado the girls are really beautiful, not only face wise but they also have a FEMININE body. This girl just isn't attractive to me.

• Okay fair enough. To each his own. Thanks for your opinion by the way ☺️

• She's a solid 2.

• I consider her hot-ish. Not all the way hot, but in the same ball park.

• Umm boob? I'm sorry what was the question?

• I'd put it in her b-hole for sure. ... (_*_)

• Yes I would.

• She has a nice body but i don't like her face that much... So i would say she is a 8...

• She's very pretty.

• For me she oscillates between a five and eight.

• Bad with makeup and it makes her face look like crap

• Solid 8 she is curvy

• whose daughter is she?

• I think she's pretty hot. Pretty face, nice long hair, thin body but with very nice curves. Appears to have pretty great boobs, etc. Would definitely like to see her in a bikini.

• Yep check the updates

• Yeah I got all these off her Instagram lol @aaliaf

• Dang! 27k followers before even starting college? This girl is going to be a treat in NYC! Some guy is going to strike it VERY lucky! lol!

What Girls Said 9

• She is. Too obvious.

• Does she wear hair extensions?

• No, I don't think so. Why?

• I feel like she's more 'hot' than 'pretty'. She has a nice body and nice hair. I think perhaps maybe a little too strong on the make up but overall she's not bad at all

• Average. She's too skinny for me.

• normal. In my country she would be average

• Which country are you from?

• i am not a dude. hahahahhaha... and even if its would be you i would be honest, anyway. haha

• Hahaa I know you're not a dude but I call everyone dude!

• She is hot but a little on the skinny side for my tastes

• Her hair is perfect OMG

• Umm she gives me very slutty vibes tbh. She has a decent face and body. But curvy? Are these guys crazy hahaha wtf
    She is a rectangle with a SLIGHT waist. She is toned and tan but she is not curvy lmao SMH
    Overall is give her a 6-7 tops

• not feelin the eye brows but she is attractive for sure.

• Hahaha us girls care too much about eyebrows

• yeah lol she is pretty though there is no way she is not