Girls, I'm very insecure about myself and my looks... Can you rate me?

Please rate me with a number ranging from -10 to 0.

Anything above 0 will be considered as -10.

Yes this is a troll question.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww you'll always look good in my eyes.

What Girls Said 12

• Hahahaha. 10.

• Negative infinity.

Oh... lol. I saw that it's a Troll question. Okay. Honestly answer...

Negative infinity. ;D

You can tell me to stop if I'm being mean... lol.

• Okay. Serious comment. I think it's f**ked up that people are rating and being Anonymous.

Look, if I think you're unattractive, I'm not going to hide because if you find me unattractive as well---good. It would make you feel better and not give a damn about my rating.

• Oh. Well then... I can see why you think that. I don't go over there much though. I can only take one or two of those questions... and the male ones are heartbreaking because they always seem so sad...

• Omg!!! I like you girly (not like that Lol) but you think so much like me!!!

• -8 don't want to get above a 0 ;-)

• -10 the yellow dress you have on in your wall pic doesn't look too good on your body shape. (lol jk you sister or gf or whoever is very pretty and looks great in it)

• To be honest... IMA tell you got it is... I think your ugly sorry to break it to you... Your not my type... No hard feelings?

• -5/0 pretty good

• 6.5-7. You're alright. :)

• @purpleballoons456 thank you but I did this question as more of a troll. I am comfortable of who I am and what I look like. The rest of the people's opinion of me doesn't matter as much as my own and the people I care about.

• That's great and I know, but I still wanted to rate you. :)

• You look good.

• Around 3/10.

• Eh. Average I guess.

• well not my type 2/10

• Whatever, I give you 5