Guys, Do men find the duck lips pout attractive?

I see so many women posing for photos with a duck pout lips I was wondering if men found this attractive? many thanks

• Yes
    12% (5)
  • No
    88% (38)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Please avoid if you are not required.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• It's DUCK SEASON!
    ramp.ie/.../rabbitseason.png

Also no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh God no, no, no

0|0
    0|0
  • To be completely honest, whenever I see a picture like that I seriously doubt the intelligence of that woman. So for a short answer: No.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's nasty, the worst thing a woman can do to her face. I will never get it. It's like they want to look ugly.

0|2
    0|0
  • No... No... No... No... No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of the 7% that says Yes haha. I think it's adorable and really cute. Not like ridiculous exaggerated duck lips, but just a slight pucker gets me going!! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A facial half-paralysis if more sexy than a duck face.
    Sometimes, I wonder if the WHO should put duck face in the classification of diseases.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's incredibly annoying to see the duck face all over Facebook and instagram and pretty much any website where women can post photos of themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's beyond stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some men do, these are the same men who post pics topless...

0|1
    0|0
    • exactly. stupid girls and douche bag guys. they belong with each other. hopefully they will become extinct soon.

• nope nothing is attractive about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... NO

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do even girls do it?

0|0
    0|0
    • a neurological disorder probably.

• they're retarded followers...

• Supposedly it's supposed to be sexy but it's not. Some guys thinks it means a girl is easy if she does it or is in to oral sex. The only guys who like it are the really horny dudes.

• No makes u look pathetic

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really attractive, but, it's not really unattractive. Remember, when you're taking a photo (especially in a group) you want to be as different as possible from the other girls/guys so that you stand out. If that means doing the duck face, do it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just no.

0|0
    0|0