Guys, Do men find the duck lips pout attractive?

I see so many women posing for photos with a duck pout lips I was wondering if men found this attractive? many thanks

• Yes
    12% (5)
  • No
    88% (38)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Please avoid if you are not required.

What Guys Said 16

• It's DUCK SEASON!
    ramp.ie/.../rabbitseason.png

Also no.

• Oh God no, no, no

• To be completely honest, whenever I see a picture like that I seriously doubt the intelligence of that woman. So for a short answer: No.

• It's nasty, the worst thing a woman can do to her face. I will never get it. It's like they want to look ugly.

• No... No... No... No... No...

• I'm one of the 7% that says Yes haha. I think it's adorable and really cute. Not like ridiculous exaggerated duck lips, but just a slight pucker gets me going!! lol

• A facial half-paralysis if more sexy than a duck face.
    Sometimes, I wonder if the WHO should put duck face in the classification of diseases.

• It's incredibly annoying to see the duck face all over Facebook and instagram and pretty much any website where women can post photos of themselves.

• It's beyond stupid.

• No, some men do, these are the same men who post pics topless...

• exactly. stupid girls and douche bag guys. they belong with each other. hopefully they will become extinct soon.

• nope nothing is attractive about it

• Ummm... NO

• Why do even girls do it?

• a neurological disorder probably.

• they're retarded followers...

• Supposedly it's supposed to be sexy but it's not. Some guys thinks it means a girl is easy if she does it or is in to oral sex. The only guys who like it are the really horny dudes.

• No makes u look pathetic

• It's not really attractive, but, it's not really unattractive. Remember, when you're taking a photo (especially in a group) you want to be as different as possible from the other girls/guys so that you stand out. If that means doing the duck face, do it

• No. Just no.