Short or long hair?

Short or long hair.
Long being pass the shoulders
short being not touching or just touching the shoulders

I've just got my hair cut and coloured so my profile pic is old. My hair is shorter now to where about around the collarbone and neck conect

• Short hair
  • Long hair

Most Helpful Guy

• Women usually look better with long hair. It's feminine. There are more ways to style long hair. But if you know how to take good care of short hair then it should be just fine.

What Guys Said 7

• Hard to tell without pic but I think I would like long hair better

• Long hair. Always long hair.
    The girl from Divergent is literally the only one that can pull off the pixie.

• I love women with short hair more they're far more attractive in my opinion

• Long hair forever.

• long hair is better

• I never had my hair this short before but it really suits me and I like it the length that it is. Would it depend on how she styled it and if it suited her

• I think both but a girls natural hair looks good on her, but sure style it give it some volume

• Long hair ofc

• long hair is better

• Yeah it depends on how its styled and if its styled right it can suit the right person

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on the girl. I think some look beautiful with short hair. Long hair for you though but not TOO long, like slightly past the shoulders.

• Long hair for girls and guys both!

• You should keep longer hair.