Guys, bodies like this?

Guys what do you think about bodies like this?

Guys, bodies like this?

I look like this I'm not the fittest girl (working on that). But I'm wondering if I could still get a guy with a body like this or if I should wait until I get thin

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with that body! If you want to work on getting fitter, then it will probably do you some good, health wise, but you do not need to worry about losing inches. You are fine. The answer is a most definite YES, you can get a guy (lots of guys) with a body like that.

• Really I assumed most guys wanted to go much skinnier

• You are welcome.

• 'Thank yo for MHO. :-)

What Guys Said 19

• In my opinion get thinner

• Of course you can, that's still a hot body, you can get more fit if you want, but with a body like that, it's not necessary.

• Very nice body just about right - Concentrate on toning up rather than losing weight now - Young guys will be lining up for you soon.

• I think it's still quite good and she has a very cute face/hair which adds to all of it. If you want to trim a little bit I guess the love handles is what's most prominent but I think the belly is fine personally. Overall in pretty good shape, I would not turn down a girl just cause she looked like that, good luck lady.

• There's nothing wrong with that girl's body.

• That's good, what I don't like about this girl is her hair not her body... I'm not a fan of super skinny girl or muscolar girls, girls should have some meet on their bones :)

• Looks good to me

• Are you kidding me? You can definitely get a guy with a body like that. I think you have a really nice body!!

• I give it two thumbs up.

• Having a nice body doesn't guarantee a guy. But if considered you look great enough. Keep training girl. You going to be a fitness model :)

• I personally don't but there's guys that would.

• perfection.
    that's a woman's body i can only dream of haha

• she's cool to me

• she looks fine other than her belly and love handles. needs to work on those.

• i think its hot

• Body of a cheerleader :)

• I would date you your beautiful and any guy would be blessed to have sexy lady like you. I would like find out your personatly

• would pound her for days

• Sexy

Your fine

What Girls Said 6

• You can get more fit if you want but I think you're already very sexy! I love your curves :)

• Umm... even if you looked like a ball, you can get a guy. ... But it all depends on what type of guy you're trying to attract. Unless you're going for a gym junkie, you can practically catch any random guy's attention with a body like that. If you're looking for someone who is very fit and attractive, then yes you would most likely need to work out more and eat healthier, but if that's not what you aim for you don't need much work.

• you have curves and you should embrace them! :)

• no jeez the body is fine! different guys have diff tastes

• Of course you can?

• Nothing wrong with her body