Does these flaws make my body unattractive?

I have a big butt with stretch marks on it my stomach is flat but my boobs are like an a cup

Is this unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't make your body unattractive at all, a woman's body is beautiful creation regardless of any self perceived flaws a woman find on herself. Women are kind of supposed to have stretch marks at one point or another, and to me those "flaws" or "imperfections," for lack of a better term, are what make a woman's body beautiful.

• I like your perspective I wish I looked at it that way

• Haha so true

• Thanks for MHO! And make sure you cheer up!

What Guys Said 12

• Not in the slightest. You need never worry about things like this. Any guy could love you just the way you are. There is much more to being in love that having a perfect body.

• Thanks I just always thought guys would be grossed out about it

• Never!! Show me a guy who doesn't have flaws himself!! He doesn't exist!!

• Lol ig but some people are close enough

• Stretch marks? nah, Flaunt your tiger stripes.

• Sounds okay to me

• To guys stretch marks, well to me are sexy, i love marks on a body, it shows how natural you are. I would be playing with them if I knew what you are like, we could exchange some pics

• I hope my future so feels that way.

• Everybody have flaws.

• I dont think so and you'll find plenty of guys who will love you just the way you are :)

• yep, little titties for the win x

• Stretch marks looks bad based on what I see online but the rest of you sound good.

• Do you have any pictures of the ones you see online?

• @LonelyLillie13

• something like 80% of women get them during puberty and again 90% during pregnancy, basically if anyone makes it through life with none and I've seen guys with them as well, well thats pretty lucky. All my friends have them, my ex, and my brothers. Some just dont have many or you dont notice like mine are really faded out and i have light skin, i had to point them out to my ex.

• If I saw you in spandex I doubt I cared otherwise I soft of makes you not attractive

• of course that's why they're called flaws

• Would they be a turnoff to you?

• Hard to say, would have to see it. You can message me a pic ic you like, I'll be honest

• Not necessarily. The stretch marks don't effect it at all really. Flat stomachs are always good, as long as you aren't too thin. Boobs really don't matter that much as long as there is SOMETHING there (which there is for you). And as for your butt, well size doesn't matter at all, but a toned firm butt is always better than a flabby one

• No I don't consider myself thin some people call me thick and some say skinny but I don't consider myself skinny mostly guys say thick so I don't really know and yes my butt is firm and toned I started to do squats to keep my butt where it's at

• Sounds great to me then!

• Okay thanks for your opinion

• you'd need a pic to show

• I am not putting a picture of my body on here

What Girls Said 3

• you will learn to love your stretch marks :)

• I have lots of stretch marks if a guy is too immature to handle it he knows where the door is, and he should never have children and isn't someone you want to grow old with anyway.(wrinkles)

• Thanks for your opinion

• Nope not in the slightest