Guys, would you date a girl if she was cute, but had ugly, patchy, uneven eyebrows?

It's due to genetics. Eyebrows have become such a huge thing this year that I am super self conscious about mine. Basically they are patchy, they aren't in a straight line, they don't have a nice arch, and they are both really different looking from each other. Also, I realize that guys don't like "drawn on" eyebrows, but even when I try to fill them in lightly to even them out, hair just falls out. I cover them up with my bangs for now, but I don't want to be doing that my entire life! Thoughts?

• Yes
    26% (5)
  • No
    5% (1)
  • Eyebrows don't matter!
    21% (4)
  • Depends on the girl
    21% (4)
  • If I really did feel attracted a girl like this, I would look past this so called "flaw"
    27% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Ugly eyebrows are when a girl plucks them so much there is nothing left. Then she probably has to resort to make up to look natural.

• Very very very thin ones. Or when a girl doesn't even have eyebrows so she has to draw them in with what looks like sharpie.

• I don't give one shit about it. I would want to know her personality and how strong her faith is in God!

• I don't know tbh but eyebrows can be fixed

• Care to give a pic example (doesn't have to me you)?

• When people overpluck so they have just thin little lines, or when they shave a big gap in between them. Or draw them in in a surprised look!

• I have bad eyebrows too so I may be more forgiving.

• If she had a great personality, then of course. Eyebrows don't make the person.

• Isn't that an easy fix? Just walk in a nice salon, get advice, and let them do their thing

• Trust me, I went to a salon and they screwed it up even more. Although yes, it may have just been a crappy salon, it still was not a pleasant experience.

• You should check out a new salon, look at yelp reviews, realize you'll get what you pay for in my opinion.

• I'd certainly wouldn't stop me from dating her and in my opinion in order to be really beautiful you need a visual quirk to draw attention.

• If you are sure about your CUTENESS. An eyebrow or an eye doesn't matter.
    I will date you

• The scum can have her

• Well if she covers her eyebrows with her hair, I don't see any problem :D

• i will date her!
    it doesn't matter

tweeze the brows xD