Guys, what do you think... is my ass and thighs to big?

Guys, what do you think...is my ass and thighs to big??

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are overweight, I'm being honest here

• And it looks like you've been twatted by astroids on the side of your head.. She's not overweight at the most I'd say she's a tiny bit cubby

• Yes I am a big girls and everyone has their own opinion but thank you for your honesty hun.

• @asker you are welcome :) ... I always give my honest opinion politely when I'm asked for it.

What Guys Said 25

• Not at all! You have the ass and thighs I absolutely LOVE on women! It contrasts from your smaller waist, which is even more attractive. I looks so soft and bouncy! Amazing body.

• Not the best picture to use for this question but I still see nothing unattractive about that part of your body.

• Can't help but think you're fishing for compliments lol

• Nope not really I just want to know because today I was out shopping and some guy told me that my legs were unattractive... that they were to big. So I simply wanted to know guys opinion because if they were "unattractive/to big" I would stop doing so many squats and 450lb leg presses.

• @CincinnatiRedsfan yes I know that but I am a very opinion based person and like to know what the majority of people think so I decided to ask.

• That's exactly what I was thinking lol. Don't take every little comment so seriously.

I mean I get why some criticism will make someone insecure, but don't let it get to you to the point where you assume everyone shares the same opinion.

by the way, even if I did think they were too big, why would it matter? I'm one guy on the internet lol

• you have the most perfect big thighs i ever seen and a cute bubble butt... they're perfect

• You are fine - Nice leggings

• cute pyjamas (correct? ) basically!

• To be honest you look really sexy. Everything looks good where it is. Your ass and thighs look good along with everything else.

• Is their even such thing as 'too big of an ass, too big on thighs' fuck no they're sexy af

• 0|0
  • They're too big for my tastes

• No, of course not, you're perfect, etc.

• 0|0
  • Hmm... I don't know. I'll need a closer look ;)

• nope just fine!!

• a little over weight. ass and tits are delicious, though.

• oh my damn <3

• nope, looks awesome to me. nice outfit

• Absolutely. U have to ask? Wow.

• Not at all. I think it is a very hot ass. Love the pants too.

• omggggg like can i marry your beautiful body ;) id worship that ass

• Yes your legs and butt is too big... You should do some squats... And also lose some in your upper body because overall you are fat...

• I actually find you very sexy ;)

• 0|1
  • You're on the big/chubby side for me. But I don't see any shortage of guys out there digging what you've got going on, so don't worry.

• dat ass :)