Is being circumcised or not really a big deal anymore?

I've been with each type of guy and don't really feel or care about the difference. Would appreciate opinions from girls and guys. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a big deal in terms of the human right issue. Most people aren't against the procedure of circumcision itself; they're just against it being done on infant boys who have no say so on the matter. Most people wouldn't give a rat's ass if a 25 year old consenting man got the procedure but a 3 day old infant is a different story.

As for if it's a big deal in terms of sex, well no one can answer that with no biased, but many girls have said to feel no difference while others have felt some differences.

What Guys Said 13

• It doesn't really matter. Personally, I stopped watching porn because I don't like how the skin of uncircs move around. I'm glad I was circ, cause 1. I hate the feeling of loose skin, 2. it prevents HIV in a way, but wth ever (as the video mentioned, condoms do that too), and 3. I last longer in bed because I lost about 2/3 of my nerves down there. I'd rather last longer and give more pleasure to a girl than explode early and hope she enjoyed it as quickly as I did. I'm the type of guy who gets pleasure by giving it.

Otherwise Idc if someone is or isn't circ. It doesn't even seem like a big deal, each having pros and cons.

• I sure hope it becomes "not as much of a deal anymore" that people realize that it's a nonsensical procedure, and actually stop doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

• basically... i've never met any girl who complained about me being uncirc... so...

• I was circumcised at birth so I could never tell you the difference. However what I do know is that it increases penis size (that's how penis enlargement surgery works; they just snip away more skin) and by reducing sensitivity it lowers the chance for premature ejaculation.
    Might not be good for guys, but I guess it would make his partner happier.

• A lot depends where you are in Ireland it is not a widespread practice for instance. In US it is.

• There are, at least, potential medical benefits to circumcision. It's been done for many years with very few issues. As I understand many females also prefer it.

• I'm relatively sure cultural procedures never were a "big deal".

• No not really. Unless of course it's a religion thing. Then no.

• I don't know how any girl can be with a guy with an uncircumcised penis. that shit is just straight up disgusting.

• Circumcision doesn't have a purpose and I would never allow to be done in my future son.

• Most people dont want to do because most religions said that. :)

• I lost my ant eater status as a child

• I just rather be a little different than my dog and not have a lipstick penis.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems to be a big deal in the US, but not in European countries.

• No it not a big deal