Girls, I have never had a girlfriend, do I look like I got a shot (my eyes are green/brown)?

NOTE: Due to job policies (government) I can't post my full face. I'm 1.82m (just 6ft) tall.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine to me...

• you can't tell in this picture, when I try to smile I just look odd but my father always says "I don't like your cheekbones, you look like you have a disease" (roughly translated).

Is that bad?

• Not to mention he kept bombarding me that I was gay.
      Which... doesn't explain why only girls turn me on.

• Your cheekbones look fine to me

What Girls Said 6

• You look fine.

• yeah, you're cute. don't be shy when asking out a girl, just ask. if she says no, I promise it's not the end of the world. I've been turned down before too and I'm a girl haha

• By the way, how old do I look to you? At work, I'm always assigned to "play" someone younger. :P

• Haha, it's kind of funny, once this girl was sent to our HD's and she said "how can a 35 plus year old pretend to be 24?" I'm actually 30, but then she said because of all of my training she just assumed I had to be old.

• xD it's good you look younger

• Yeah dude. Now get out there and get the girl you want!

• You'd probably have a shot.

• Where do you work?

• Let's just call it a "branch" of the government. :)

• Is it exciting? :D

• If I answer that I'll have to kill you.

And yes, it is exciting.

I was kidding, you are too young and cute to go so fast.

• You got a shot don't worry. Just keep looking! :)