Is thin hair ugly on a girl?

I know that guys pay attention to a girl's hair and that they like beautiful, flowing and thick hair, but what about thin hair?

My hair is thin by nature so I can't do anything about it, it has no volume. No hairstyle or haircut fits me. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a big deal. If you can just keep your hair in good health and shape then no guy will think about your hair in a negative way.

What Guys Said 6

• I see commercials for products that are supposed to give "body" to your hair. I presume that means make it seem thicker. Surprised no women have answered yet. Hopefully some of them will help you. Being a bald guy, I have no insight for you. lol

• Well if the color is nice and matches your skin tone and body type it is good. I think that thin red hair and thin blonde hair looks good. But I don't think brown or black hair would look good if it's thin.

• it's not that big deal I guess

• A picture could help us.

• it's absolutely not an advantage but in no case a deal breaker

• Yes it's ugly... :0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel you girl. I also have thin, sleek hair. Some people seem to like it, but it's not really preferred.

• I wish I had thinner hair, mine is so damn thick :/