I'm pretty short, like super short, 5'2 ft. Is it that bad? Do guys find short girls unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• A study showed people are happiest with an 8 inch difference in height so a 5'10" guy would be the best match for you.

What Guys Said 17

• You got nothing to worry about. There are guys who are way taller than you and guys who are shorter than you. Some are attracted to tall girls, some to short, and some don't care. So you got nothing to worry about. Plus, your height is just one thing about your look.

• Ffs, There is at least 500 posts per day asking if guys find short girls attractive, And in every single one of those posts, there must be at least be 50 responses saying that most guys preffer short girls.

So yeah. Attractive...

• Some guys like short girls

• Nope, 5'2" is sexy. Go for the cute-girl-look.
    I've dated everywhere 5'2" to 5'10", height is less important

• I love short girls. It makes you look so cute and feminine. I'm also kind of a tall guy so opposites attract with me.

• Personally I like tall girls but shorter than me. xP. But I have lots of friends who are deeeply in love with the sort girls. U got nothin to worry. :)

• You are not that short, so no it's not a problem in your case

• No, I like short girls

• 5'2 is amazing. Don't listen to Hollywood, they have never represented us and still don't.

• they are very cute

• whats with theses short girl questions lately? dont you all know that guys generally prefer to be taller than the person they are dating? If you're short, its usually an edge, not a handicap. The people who actually need to worry more are women who are too tall

• Uh I wouldn't know much about what kind of questions people ask here, I just started today. Anyways thanks for your opinion. :)

• yeah i know.. im just saying that it seems to be a pattern lately

• Short girls are the cutest! :)

• i love short girls but the question is do you like tall guys, im 6'2

• 5'2" is not a bad height for a girl.

• That depends on which height range of guys you are trying to attract.

• Well I have a thing for tall guys tho.

• That's above average height for a guy. Honestly, if you wanna BF, your gonna have to lower your height standards. Most taller guys don't want a GF that short, simply because the huge gap would be a pain- having to bend down to kiss etc.

There are plenty of average height guys (5'6- 5'10) that would love to go out with you, but don't get your hopes up on a guy taller than that.

Infact its quite shallow to appear desperate, then all the sudden demand taller men. It would be different to want a taller man, if you were like 5'8. But 5'2? You have no place to demand a guy that tall.

• Thanks, will keep that in mind. :)

• what if i say yes?

• i don't mind them but hey have stubby short legs :(

What Girls Said 3

• Well you are taller than me haha, but no that is not unattractive, some guys loves short girls

• I'm shorter than you (5'1) :)

• im only 5''3 lol xD so not much difference... and you're 16, so you have a few years to get a bit taller...
    im sure a lot of guys dont mind, the ones i dated were above 6" and i dont think they cared too much (they said that if you're taller than them, their ego hurts so its worse than being shorter than them) aha so i wouldn't worry :)