Girls, Do you find turkish men attractive?

Do you find them attractive? Feel free in your thoughts.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have seen and met turkish men who I find attractive.
    Not all turkish men but that's the same in all races you like some more than others.

After meeting more people from around the world on travels and in my country.
    I realise I find more races attractive than I did before.
    Sometimes you just gotta meet more people from other races to realise they are attractive.

Some of the men in Thailand are gorgeous!
    I met an indian man in Thailand who had stunning crystal blue eyes that really stood out and he was so tall and handsome.

What Girls Said 6

• If only I get 1€ every time I read this kind of questions... I'd be rich by now.

• Hahahha I want to ask something asked much sooo I asked it. I don't really care what pwople think about some race. Whatever.

• can't you just search for past questions?

• Yeah I can but I think they are all fake answers because they said 'they are so handsome' blah blah I think they said because they don't want to break the asker's heart so they re try to be polite I think but in here I want real opinions.

• any guy can be attractive...

• Sure.
    I mean Turkish oil wrestling has nothing to do with it...

• Sorry but not really. IN GENERAL THO. It's hard to say because people can look a lot different from eachother. But in general no.

• No prob. Feel free. It's your opinion

• FYI. Turkish men look so manly lol.

• Hahaha Lol don't do that I saw your profile. It's your opinion. I ll never judge you. And i like half breed Asians and USA and Scandivian girls ( But not the tall ones. )

• Personally, no but I know a lot of girls that do like all types of races, and i'm sure there is at least one super cute Turkish boy out there that I will categorize as an eye candy.

I hope that makes sense ^

• I'm sure there's some good looking Turkish men out there.

• Do you think there is too much but sometimes there can be good looking ones :P

• Not sure what you're asking. I think there can be good looking men found all over the world.

• Yeah a good looking view. But some people ( yeah me too ) don't find some races attractive how their people is handsome/beautiful.