Is it true guys don't like girls with dyed hair mine are just dyed on tips?

i dyed my tips of my hair blue today and once my grandpa saw he was like: "Boys don't like girls with blue hair" and I was wondering if that was true and does it really matter if I have blue tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• your hair looks pretty cool! i think your grandpa is just old fashioned and traditional haha. lots of people like dip dyed hair nowadays. i had dip dyed hair a few times, and a few boys told me they liked it.
    it should be for you, anyway. if you like it then keep it ^_^

What Guys Said 10

• Girls who dye their hair can look wonderful if the dye fits very well with the rest of the look. So, you just have to know what fits with the rest of your look.

• Nothing wrong with a hint of blue or even completely blue hair, granted it suits you.

Personally I don't see the appeal in doing "just the tips" (very long tips as the case may be). But then again I can only see your back so it's hard to say much about it.

• tsk tsk... yer hair looks AWESOME basically!

• I think dyed hair is nice

• depends on the girl and how much it is dyed. it looks good on some girls others it does not. generally I kinda like it if its like yours

• I like it but I am not representative of all men, I can only legally represent Greek Deities.

• Girls with unnatural hair colors are usually crazy, be weary of them.

• Not true. A girl with dyed hair can look very hot.

• looks fine so no worries

• That does nothing for guys. Nothing!

What Girls Said 9

• Your grandpa is simply conservative and old-fashioned. Most boys I know don't care either way, or think it looks cool if it suits you.
    You do you, sweetie. :) Whether boys like you for it or not shouldn't matter. What matters is if YOU like it. And would you even want to be with a boy who refuses to be with you simply because of your hair color? I doubt it.

• Your grandfather is old fashioned and rightfully so. But he fails to remember that this is a new generation and many guys, especially your age don't care. Don't get me wrong some will but for the most part I think you should be fine. Looks cute :)

• Your hair looks awesome! I think your grandpa might just be a little old fashioned and not understand it.

• mine was ombre red for a while and i got complimented actually :P though your dip dye looks cool in my opinion; a lot of people can't get a blue in their hair without making it green so kudos to youu!

• Depends, do you want to attract boys who think like your grandad or boys your own age?

Don't do things for other people, do then for yourself.

• I dye my hair all the time and have never once stopped to think about whether or not a guy would like it. I say if you like it, do it because you are never going to be with a guy who wouldn't like you for you anyway.

• You're looks cool! Don't care if someone doesn't like your hair. It's about liking you as an overall person. :)

PS- which dye did you use?

• You really shouldn't care what boys will think. If you like it, then do it.

• noo it's nice :)