Guys, What do you guys find attractive for piercings?

I mean some girls have piercings... what ones do you guys like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like any kind of piercings, they are the biggest turn off for me followed by tattoos

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I do like them, I find them pretty cool and badass. I love tongue piercings or many ear piercing or even small nipple piercing. But I hate nose piercings.

But it is my personnal opinion, many guys love piercings while other hate them, but globally I think they are accepted well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other then a max of 2 in a woman's ear, piercings are beyond ignorant. They make a man or woman look like a freak of nature. especially the morons that put them in their nose, eye, and lip. WTF are they thinking?
    Do you think your going to get a non minimum wage job with all that shit in your face?

0|0
    0|0
  • Septum, labret, and nipple piercings are all pretty hot. Eyebrow piercings can be too, depending on the hardware. Not really a fan of nose studs or monroes, Studs in general are a little bit of a turnoff for me, not sure why.

0|0
    0|0
  • ear piercings on girls. that´s it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just like ear piercings. Not a fan of others.

0|1
    0|0
  • they look cute basically... especially nose piercings...:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer just ear piercings.

Nose studs and eyebrow piercings are OK, but not really attractive.

Stretched ears and septum piercings are gross though.

I don't like anything around the mouth, don't like dermals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty conventional. I like earrings that's it. Maybe belly button ring, something simple. No noses, no jewelry running up and down her entire ears. Too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • None are specifically attractive to me. Ear and the side of this nose piercings don't bother me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a tough one. Pierced nipples are hot and I think that snakebite looking on on the lip can look neat.

0|0
    0|0
  • besides ears, not a whole lot

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple in the ears is my limit. I can put up with more but definitely not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ear piercings! Others make a girl look VERY unattractive!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a stud on the tongue. That drives me nuts

0|0
    0|0
  • I must confess that a belly button piercing turns me on a bit, don't know why. Especially if it is diamond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Side of the nose is my favorite. I like ear and navel also. Don't really like them anywhere else all that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a nose stud looks cute

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe one single lip piercing can be cute. septum rings are a turn off. nose rings look like boogers

0|0
    0|0
  • Any piercings (except for earrings, but I don't really care for those, either) are instant deal-breaker turnoffs for me. Same with tattoos.

0|0
    0|0