Girls, Am I ugly?

I am in high school and I have straight strawberry blonde hair with blonde highlights. I feel insecure about my looks. I have light-medium colored freckles on fair skin and blueish-green eyes. Guys, do you think other guys think I'm ugly?

• Yes I am ugly.
    0% (0)
  • I am kind of ugly but not hard to look at.
    11% (1)
  • No, I am pretty but not attention grabbing.
    33% (3)
  • I am hot and guys are attracted to me and I am attention grabbing.
    56% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're very pretty by the way you sound. You're just a bit shy and insecure. Many guys like that. :P

What Girls Said 5

• That actually sounds like me. I have that appearances. Hahahaha. I feel like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Looks aren't everything. Personality is key

• i can't really tell (pic needed), but your features sound pretty- how "ugly" you are depends on how these features work with the rest of your face :)

• I accidentally pressed the second option, I was just scrolling down tho. O. O
    I can't tell you if you're ugly or not because I haven't seen your face.

• I don't know, by the sound of it your pretty, but post a picture of yourself so we can see you.

• with ur features, i think ur pretty cute :)