What would you consider my body type?

First lets get this straight LOL. I'm a very confident woman and wouldn't change NOTHING about myself. I'm also VERY comfortable in my beautiful skin.. I don't seek validation or approval from others.

I'm not one of these teens on here.

BUT I'd like to know is my body type Athletic, Average or Curvy? That is ALL.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Kind of hard to see. Looks somewhere between average and athletic to me.

• Athletic.

But I don't believe your statement about not needing validation or approval from people. I would have to bet subconsciously you are looking for a nice compliment. So I'll give you an honest compliment: I think your body looks amazing.

• I'd say athletically average. On a side note, you (and everybody else) should repost the pic to your actual question so that people like me don't squint to see the little circle picture, get mad that it's so small and go to your profile to see, and then go back to your question to post. It wastes about as much time as me thinking of this little rant - a valuable minute or so. That's like three minutes already wasted in this night alone.

• athletic/average

• Your photo is a bit fuzzy but you appear to be in fine shape. But your 30 and it will get more difficult to maintain that level of hotness unless you make a committed long term effort.

• Its a sexy body your fine

• Between Average and Athletic. Terrible quality picture.

• Hahahahaha! Average...

• its really hard to see in that tiny picture

• Averagish. You look younger than 30 for sure if that is your real age

• I would say curvy but I can not see clearly

• athletic...

• out of the 3 u wrote average

What Girls Said 1

• for all i see, you could be all of them...
    you look average size, kinda athletic build, and youve got a bit of curves... so I don't know aha i choose all 3