Guys, how terrible does my body sound?

My legs are 74cm (29 inches) in the inseam. I have huge thighs but somewhat skinny calves and ankles with inner thigh fat.
I'm 5ft 5
My shoulders are wider than my hips.
My ass is flat.
I have a gut.
My breasts aren't both the same size.
How terrible does that sound to you?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very good honestly

• What is the worst part?

• Ehhhh, I gotta see a face to rate you. It will help you significantly no matter what

• this is mho

What Guys Said 14

• I strongly suggest you lose weight. Start with switching to healthier food. Eat food with good vitamins and things like that but have few calories. Along with that start with going on fast daily walks and then start running. Burning fat will help you drop weight.

• Post a picture of yourself and you'll get more valid opinions.

• Updated

• So you think that 70% of them don't date? You think 70% don't find happiness? No, if you want me to lie and say that you can be the belle of the ball, I won't do that. But. . . you are capable of finding love and happiness in the same way that most of us do. If you don't want to find happiness in the real world, no one will make you do anything and you can stay happily mired in the muck where you have placed yourself. Your choice!

• Yup my choice. Thanks!

• That's fine, all women have their own beauty in their own way. However, if you want to change your looks, you can always join a gym and simply do some running. If you're happy with your looks, then by all mean.

• You're only stating negatives... if we don't see a picture, you're not doing yourself any favors.

• Updated.

• I don't think you're being honest.

• Say whatever you want, I have no reason to lie... I neither know or care about you so if you want to keep feeling sorry for yourself go ahead. I'm not here to defend my points.

• better post a pic so we can tell...;-)

• Sounds average. Whatever though. If you aren't happy with yourself there's only one person in the world who can do something about that.

• Please tell me how to fix my wide shoulders and uneven breasts, sir?

• No idea. Mho, perhaps?

• I couldn't care less about some pixels on the screen.

• It looks like it could be better. not super hot tbh.

• Did I say it was hot? No.

• Sry I get dung for my appearance too. I Hope your luck gets better.

• All women are beautiful! \o/

• Gtfo please

• I have zero respect for you. What an asinine comment. leave this site, please

• @puma31

What's life without your approval? Clearly this is what where this hollow feeling comes from. Certainly there's a way for me to earn your favor? Can't we strike a deal?

• If you really hate yourself that much then you should consider changing your appearance. Workout or cosmetic surgery.

• I guess i better start saving up.

• No thanks

Maybe for a day.

• I'm not even suggesting if you want it.

• thats disgusting you should feel ashamed of yourself, go to the gym id motivate you

• Yuck! Nasty!

• Trust me ur not that bad I've seen way worse u look huggable

• Ummm sorry you are fat.. you should lose weight and get in shape... Seriously... all needed is to go to the gym and get in shape...

• Please give me money for a gym membership, sir.

• Nope...