Girls, I don't mean to be attention whore-ish but I really don't think I'm attractive, and my self esteem is really low, what do you think?

I've been going through some stuff, but I want to know honestly how I look... Be brutally honest.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are really cute honestly :) Your facial hair's not doing a lot for you in my opinion, and I personally think your hair would look nicer more mussed-up, but other than that you're attractive. Nice bone structure, kind eyes, I like your eyebrows (if that's not a weird thing to say lols). Also sexy clavicles (that is definitely a weird thing to say but I'm into clavicles and yours are attractive, so there :p ).

I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling good about yourself, and I really hope that whatever you're going through all turns out okay soon <3

(Try this to help on the way: http://make-everything-ok.com/ )

• Wow, you're really observant, I've never heard that I have sexy clavicles before 😂 thank you very much.

What Girls Said 8

• You're really cute actually and I'm sorry you've been going through some stuff but I'm sure plenty of us would be happy to help you if you wanted to talk.

• Thanks! It's a long story but maybe I'll let you know when I'm comfortable to talk about it

• Okay I'll be there if and when you're ready if you need me then.

• you look kind and nice and your eyes! haha pretty good looking, and i hope all goes well for you

• I don't like you're hair. Other than that you're ok

• Hey, thanks for the honesty! I really appreciate it (no sarcasm)

• No prob. Thats just me though. Lots of girls find your type attractive

• You're cute as hell!

• Honestly, I don't find you attractive. I'd say you're a 4. Color has nothing to do with it, it's just I don't know maybe try smiling.

• You look normal

• OMG UR SO HOT, u look like some guitarist rock band kind of guy omg omg.

• Actually, I am a guitarist. My band played at our after prom about a month ago.

• Depends, I listen to literally anything. I prefer to play metal but that's just because I like distortion and it's challenging enough for me to enjoy it

• Yeah metal most of the time, if i wanna play something if I'm listening to something it would be almost anything except weird stuff from the 50's no offence to some people that listen to that haha.

• You are hot