Am I too fat to wear a bikini?

I recently lost 70 lbs. and I would like to wear a bikini this summer. I've had 4 kids and have some loose skin around the middle. I do plan to tone more, but am I thin enough? The only way I was able to post a pic is my Avatar. Unless, someone knows another way. I think the pic is clearer if you actually click on my avatar. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for all the encouragement and positive feedback. I'm going to continue to tone. :) And get some vitamin E. ;)
Thanks 😉I did have a bikini pic as my avatar but recently changed but thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats on the weight loss! here's a tip for you water and vitamin E are great for tightining skin which is basicly all you need

What Guys Said 21

• Congratulations on your weight loss! And you are looking pretty good. If you feel comfortable in a bikini, then wear a bikini. I think you planning on continuing to tone is a good idea, too. Enjoy your new body and wear it in good health. :-)

• Wear what you want, people are going to hate regardless.

• You want to have the 5th kid? :D if you start looking this good, I'm sure there will be the 5th one lol

• You're not fat at all, you look fine especially after having 4 kids, you should wear a bikini if you want to.

• If you are comfortable with wearing a bikini then go ahead. If you're not thdn don't wear it.

• I see no pics so I can not be honest with you

• Fat & saggy are not the same. Hit the gym and tone up.

• No, you are not too fat to wear a bikini... I feel bad for you that you even think that!

• see if there's loose skin, i too lost 80lbs of fat and gained a little (very little but still) bit of muscle but there is that stubborn fat which gives my body a doughy look and hence i cannot walk around shirtless. From what i been told, its recommended to be eating a balanced diet and doing fully body athletic exercises with HIIT and HIAI, i don't know about women though

• I wouldn't say fat, but I would hit the gym and start doing some freeweights to tone everything up.

• You aren't fat.. You had 4 kids you look fine just exercise more

• Umm no you're not. Just be comfortable with your skin and have fun.

• For a woman whos had 4 kids you look fine, i was gonna say you look ok...

No you don't look fat

• Ull be fine

• You look pretty i dont mind if you carry a bit more weight than normal 😘

• I'm not quite 5'2 and short girls are more compact, but I am trying to lengthen myself with pilates. I'll see how it works out. lol

• No definitely not.

• I guess I missed out on seeing that pic. You look like you can rock it you should never be to shy too.

• You'd have to upload it to a photo hosting site, like flickr or something like that. You could even just link a picture on your FB, all you'd need to do is hit "view image" then hit "copy url" and paste it in to your question. That's great that you lost 70 lbs. And if anyone asks or looks at you weird for having stretch marks by kids, why should it matter, you're not dating them. You know what they're from, that's all that matters. The real question I think is on your mind is, not whether you think you're thin enough, but, do you think you're young enough. You don't see a lot of over 30's wearing them anymore. Or well, I don't, at least

• girl you fine just wear it and don't care what other people think

• Nice job on the weight loss! You will look fine in abikini

• Much larger people wear bikinis. You wear it if you feel good in it. Congrats on losing 70lbs. If you want I could take 20lb more from you and let me have them. I'm skinny as a rail...

What Girls Said 18

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is fabulous!!! As long as you're comfy, you should rock a bikini!!!

• You look good. You have 4 kids. You lost 70 ibs. That is just great. Since you are asking, if it's ok to wear bikini, I assume you're not satisfied with your look yet. So instead of us, you should be satisfied first. Continue to work out. You have enough time. You will feel better about yourself. ✌

• If you do your braver than me (-: do it for me will ya and tell me how feel to let go!!!

• You look totally fine to go to the beach and wear a bikini... at the beach you get people in all different shapes and sizes so i wouldn't worry.

• Abundantlyrich approves of your body in a bikini.

• you're a mother, you lost a lot of weight already, and summer is coming..
    so carry on in the toning plans and NO, you are not too fat at all.

• You ought to be proud of that, a seventy pound loss and getting your figure back after four pregnancies👍 Proudly wear the bikini! Some ladies never get their figures back.

• There aren't rules or guidelines for who can or can't wear a bikini. I personally think that you look great! As long as YOU feel comfortable and confident in a bikini then go for it and enjoy yourself! Congratulations on the weight loss!

• No, you're not too fat! Congrats on losing 70 lbs though!!

• There's never a specific amount of weight that is needed to wear a bikini, if you feel comfortable in your own skin and you want to use a bikini than by al means go for it.

Also you lost 70lbs thats amazing!! don't worry about your loose skin, you are a proud mother of 4 children and no one has the right to say anything.

• Maybe some more toning? I don't think you need to loose weight. You look pretty good now

• Nooooo you are not too fat to wear a bikini. Show off what you worked for!

• CONGRATS!! I see someone is gonna rock the beach, tone up and no one would dare say you mothered 4 kids.

Have fun!!

• Wear what you want, when you want. Be proud of yourself

• u can post if u hav a link from photobucket :-) xxx

• No you are absolutely fine to flaunt that body. You'll be in the better end of the body scale, if you hit the beach. With 4 kids you are doing really (!!) good.

• 1|0
  • not that fat but just get more toned.. either way you can always wear a bikini.. you can wear whatever you want because it's for you and not the other people looking at you