On a scale of 1-10, what do you rate me?

I'm curvy but I feel unattractive too.

Most Helpful Guy

• IRateYouNotHealthyButConfidentAsFuck/10

What Guys Said 29

• 4|8
  • Just what sort of response are you looking for here?
    http://i.imgur.com/NlsXAVl.jpg
    You know... I like food just as much as the next person do but unless you have a metabolic disorder there's simply not a reason to do... this to yourself.

• I dont eat much at all.

• is now I meant

• Looks like a troll to me, but I haven't read any other of her replies yet.

• You've broken the scale...

• You're a 10 out of 10 tons!

• Funny thing is, I first thought this was a joke. But, then I did a reverse google image search to see if this picture was anywhere else on the internet, but there was nothing. That means this might be real, and if it is, let me lay down the truth for you.

You aren't overweight, you aren't even obese. You aren't even morbidly obese. You are a grotesquely obese shell of a human being. I'd honestly be surprised if you make it past the age of 35 at your current weight. You need to lose some fucking weight NOW. You are on the verge of death at that weight,

Seriously, what the hell were you thinking? Did you not see this monstrous body coming at all? You did this to yourself, but you can change, and you definitely need to change. Check out the Mifflin-St. Jeor calculator, and eat 2000 less calories a day than the number it gives you for calories burned. You need to start today.

Now stop this madness.

• Obvious troll is obvious.

• A cell phone didn't provide a big enough frame for yo big ass huh lol?

• I'm sorry to say, but you're obese and not curvy. In any case, there are plenty of people that can relate and possible want to lose some weight. You can start by trying to do some exercises at home and try to eat as healthier as possible. I'm not telling you to lose weight by any means, but I am suggesting and just trying to look out for you.

• Fake picture, troll.

• Well you're more than just curvy, but I don't discriminate against overweight people, as I know what it's like to be overweight. But you're pretty damn confident I'll give you that, I'd still date you though but I won't rate you because I think it's very disrespectful in my opinion.

• Sexy and you know it!

• Um...
    https://youtu.be/YzidFVNXtCE
    *********************************(

• Do you wanna date me , I have a fantasy of being squashed by a fat girl

• You have balls to do this

• how can you see? her gargantuan belly is hanging over them!

• You have a very attractive face. But your belly and thighs stand out more to people and it kills your overall attractiveness. If you lose a good bit of weight, you would end up very healthy... and extremely attractive.

• That's my issue as well primarily in case you are curious. I'm trying to find a way to fit exercising into my schedule where I spend 11 hours between work and driving.

• I can't decide who's answer is better.
    @ihav2fart
    @jsmuve

• Sorry but that's not "curvy" anymore. This is unhealthy and you need to do something about it.

• "Curvy" obvious troll is obvious...

• 1.) You are a troll

2.) if you are not a troll then 1/10

3.) 10/10 for your Confidence..

• Vomit in my mouth/10

• Wow! Um... I'm not sure what to say.

• youshouldseeadoctor/10

• you're not hot stop thinking you are such.

• negative scale good enough

• I'd say a 4 out of 10 no no wait! a 2 out of 10 because you look like a Mech from Starwars II revenge of the sith.

• You over curvy i think have a great head and face but you really need do something with you body but i know this inst really you. But i rate you minus ten out of ten. -10 of +10

• 4|1
  • How long can you survive like that until we have to push you back into the ocean?

• Lmao, you're funny.

• Ahh, but I enjoy living in my anonymity and unsung-ness :D

• Yeah. One Hit WOnder. What A Shame...

What Girls Said 13

• Is this a real question? Is that really you in the picture? I think it would help everyone if you posted another picture but with you having the words GAG asker written on a piece of paper

Also I suggest start living a healthy life style. Subscribe to a gym plan and start lessening your food intake.

• you're face is pretty, but you're really overweight hun.
    worried about your health and future if you dont start getting healthier...
    If this is you, ignore the hate here, but it is true that you'll have to lose quite a few pounds.
    like everyone else, admire the confidence but i dont think you're healthy right now

• Obvious troll. I think it's not very nice to make obese people ridiculous. This girl has serious problems and it's not nice to make fun of her. Stop trolling about obese people.

• Wow... umm 1, I'm being generous. That's not curvy that's just well unhealthy, to say the least.

• So um... where are the curves?

• If you want to troll, at least have some balls instead of hiding behind anonymous

• lmfao I admire your confidence... or whatever

• Well if this I real..
    You are obese to start out... Sorry sister
    But you have a nice face :)

• That is not curvy.

• I would rate you a two just because it's un healthy

• You're curvy? Well the planet is curvy too!

• This is a joke right. Not trying to be rude but I seriously don't know

• No its not a joke.

• Lol okay well good luck to you hun!

• ... Is this a legitimate question?

• yeah... are you saying im ugly?

• You're the FACTS guy.