Guys, what do you think about thicker/ chubby girls?

A girl that carries extra weight in her thighs and legs and also on the stomach. Do you find this really unattractive or a big turn of?

• Find heavier girls unattractive
    0% (0)60% (9)45% (9)Vote
  • Just as attractive as thinner girls
    100% (5)40% (6)55% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• "Obesity runs in my family. no, no one runs in your family."

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I have known some pretty big girls who were also sexy. What's unattractive is a girl who can't do anything physical (hiking, biking, etc.) because she doesn't take care of herself, either overeating and not exercising or smoking and drinking to excess. It's unattractive at 20. At 40 it becomes a major health problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick is okay but anything within obesity is a big no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lazy and why not trying to stop eating so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick is fine. Rolls are not.

0|0
    0|0
    • What is your definition of "thick"

• Big turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Bigger girls tend be a big turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a big woman and I still get plenty of attention. i don't let my size bother me. If they don't like me, don't look. All guys are differnt. Some like big and some like thin.

2|0
    0|0
  • What size are you in pants... or your measurements... because chubby can be interpreted as many different things to different people.

0|0
    1|0
    • Bust: 38 waist: 28 butt: 40

• You are not even chubby, I am like the same measurements as you (or at least I don't consider myself chubby) :) I think that guys all have their preferences, but curves are always a good thing. Just love yourself and the confidence will bring people in. Confidence makes you more attractive than your pant size♥

• I think they're just as attractive as any other skinny girl.

0|0
    0|0