In all seriousness, should I lose some weight?

I just purchased the garcinia cambogia diet pill, along with the miracle diet cleanse. I have heard great results, plus dr oz suggested it. Which is a no brainier of course :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, you could afford to shed maybe 10-15 lbs.
    I probably won't suggest diet pills or anything like that. Probably the easiest "workout" would be to walk 30 minutes or an hour a day. Also there's this app where you get a 7 minute HIIT workout. So 7 minutes of exercise isn't so bad, right?

Also, I don't know anything about that diet of yours but maybe try to cut down calories to no lower than 1200 and then just cut down on sugar and simple carbohydrates. Eat more vegetables, lean protein and grains. You can stir fry your vegetables in butter, olive oil and coconut oil if you think they'll be tastier that way too.

Also, maybe visit blogilates. com for some of her meal plans if you need help on that. But keep in mind that her meal plans are designed for people that workout every day. She also has workout videos on YouTube, monthly calendars, and a free app.

(I'm not a trainer, doctor or nutritionist.)

What Guys Said 10

• Reading some medical journals about "garcinia cambogia" efficacy as a "fat burner"
    http://examine.com/supplements/Garcinia+cambogia/
    "Its usage as a fat burner does not appear to extend to humans."
    48 citations , you can read about it's mechanism on the site.

First of all Dr Oz is a bit of a quack.
    1000 doctors have signed a petition for him to resign by the sheer amount of misleading information he throws out.
    www.livescience.com/...-oz-should-resign-poll.html

NOW the "miracle diet"
    Time to do some research.
    www.webmd.com/diet/lemonade-master-cleanse-diet
    "Does It Work?
    Because you're getting so few calories, you'll probably lose weight. You’ll also be losing muscle, bone, and water. And you're likely to gain the weight right back.

There's no proof that detoxifying leads to long-term weight loss. Plus, you don't need to detox your body -- your liver takes care of that.

For lasting change, you're better off eating a healthy diet of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy, and lean proteins like fish, skinless chicken or turkey, and healthy fats like olive oil."

Looks like you've wasted some of your fine money on this one.

• Yes. Try to shrink your legs to some extent. Do it through exercising. Start with fast walks and then running.

• Dr. Oz? God no! Pay attention to the news. Many of Dr. Oz's advertised drugs have killed and injured people. He was even brought before the medical board to say himself "There is no way to lose weight without proper diet and exercise". They also forced him to stop using the word "Miracle" .

Avoid diet pills and just eat right.

• Forget the pills. Just get some exercise and you will be amazing in a couple of months.

• I am goonna say yes lose some weight... Especially your legs... You need to work in them...

• Honestly, you should do what you want to look how you want. You're already have a hot body so it's not like you need to lose weight for the boys.

• Jeez now Dr Oz got into your brain, eat healthy and tone up

• yes. your butt will look better.

• Definitely yes

• Yes a little.

What Girls Said 5

• i think tone up a little bit. but if you truly want to lose weight, do it the healthy way which working hard, getting your butt into gym and work. the hard work always pays off.

• If you don't feel good about your body, then yes.

• Dr Oz is a quack. here's a weight loss secret: exercise and eat right

• Yes I would say 20-40 pounds

• I would never recommend diet pills