Guys, Do guys think mixed girls are attractive?

I'm Native American, Spanish/Portuguese, Jamaican, and white.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They sure can be. There is not a correct "Yes" or "No" answer. Some can be eye-catching in a good way and some can be repelling just like girls who are not mixed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Personally, I am more into mono-racial girls. I get extremely attracted by girls who look very exotic and completely different from myself (I am western European/white). So I find Asian girls who look very Asian (small eyes, petite figure etc.) very hot. As for African or African-American girls, I also like girls a lot who are as black as can be, rather than if they're kinda brownish or mixed. This doesn't mean that I find interracial or white people ugly, I just don't find them AS pretty (personal preference).

0|0
    0|0
  • most people can't tell anyways. I'm half Irish and half Italian. nobody knows or really cares, and my last name is Irish, so if they even know where certain last names come from and its not a hyphenated last name they would only think you are one race.

moral of the story is, if someone finds you attractive, they find you attractive no matter what. if they don't find you attractive they never will

0|0
    0|0
  • They sure can, you are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    http://ayala.a.y.pic.centerblog.net/o/cf941f57.jpg

If you look like this, holla so we can get married

0|0
    0|0
    • I have my profile pic

• This is the second time this happened lol. When I say "you", I mean generally everyone; not particularly you.

• Some can be very attractive, some not so much, as with any race/color/nationality, etc. You can't really generalize.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, love interracial girls

0|0
    0|0
  • There's more to girls than race. All can be hot. Personality plays a huge part.

0|0
    0|0
  • you had me at Native American and Jamaican

0|0
    0|0