Girls, based on my pic below how would you rate me on the scale of 1 to 10?

Those who rate my pic in this post, I request them to rate my pic in the following link mentioned below as well because that post has a pic with my face completely visible. I would highly appreciate your opinions.
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1457159-could-you-please-rate-me-based-on-my-attached-picture-below

11

Most Helpful Girl

• 6.5 Because I can't see your eyes.

• Thanks for the answer. Next time I will post with a pic without a goggle. I know I'm just 5ft 6 inches. Please comment on my physique.

• Thanks for the feedback. That's right with my t-shirt on no one can make out whether I'm muscular or just have an athletic body. Soon I will be posting another pic without any goggle. Please do comment then also.

What Girls Said 10

• I can't really see your face because of the glasses... but you look like an okay guy overall so I'll give you a 6.

It could be more or less if I could see face.

• I'd give you a 6 out of 10 or 8 out of 10 but this is mainly because I prefer Asian guys.

• 6 or 8 out of 10? Please give me one definite rating. good to hear that you like us. So dear friend what do you find good in Asian guys? I have another post under the same category with a pic where my full face is visible. Please rate that as well.

• Yeah I am.

• Ok. Good to know that. Thanks.

• i can't really see your face... though I don't know average

• scary... 9/11 m8

• Can I rate that George Clooney picture in your profile pic instead?

• What do you mean? If you are not interested to give genuine answers to somebody's post in this forum, you better back off from my posts. I don't post here to see ridiculous answers like yours.

• You're fugly. Happy now?

• Ha ha ha. You sound like an asshole now. I screwed you for you're such a dumbo. I don't need a nerd to give me feedback. I know well about myself. And there are many sensible people to answer me. I feel in my bone you must be the ugliest virgin. That's why you poke your ugly nose here and there being anonymous. If you have the guts, let me see your pic and let us know how ugly you are. You are yet to grow up a lot to be able to use this forum. Dumbo... looser...

• looks like a 4/10

• Thanks. Is it because of my height and my face is not visible?

• Please visit the link mentioned above in the update section and give me more accurate rating. My pic there is clear enough.

• i'd say you are average. not ugly.

• ...
    7 / 10
    ...

• 1/10 sorry not my type

• Hmmmm. Anyways thanks for your feedback. There is also another post by me where my face is clearly visible. Please rate that as well. You must have seen lots of imperfections in my physique. I am not also tall. Hence you have rated me so low. Could you just highlight what all you did n't like in me? That might help me change my physique at least for good.

• ur odheeing he doesn't even look that bad

• Thanks #whatdatmouthdothoo for telling I don't deserve at least 1 rating. Well beauty lies in beholders' eyes. Hence I respect her opinion and request her to answer my above queries.

• I would rate you a 5... foot tall.

• your profile pic looks like my 8th grade history teacher

• Which profile pic you are talking about? I asked to comment on the pic I have uploaded here with the post. My profile pic is that of George Clooney.

• You could have rated me right instead of showing this hatred on my pic. Thank you so much.

• You're welcome!!