How can I know if I'm pretty?

I just want to know. I'm confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• If people tell you it is a good indicator.

What Guys Said 11

• Pretty much love yourself, it is the only way. You can be the "most beautiful" person in the world, yet, if you rely on someone else to tell you, you may not believe them. Love yourself, and you will always be beautiful.

• if mane people tell u that u r pretty maybe?

• Well, you can start by telling yourself how beautiful you are every day. Confident is key to almost everything and eventually people will just see you the way you want to portray yourself.

• Post a picture and ask us.

• If you really are pretty then you wouldn't need to ask people, they would tell you.

• Can you get uglier? If yes, then... you are not completely ugly.

• Everybody has a different definition of pretty so there's no way to really know if you are

• post a picture and ill tell you if ur ugly or pretty

• If you have to ask then you'll stay ugly

• you post a pic here and we tell you.

• I don't know I can tell you if I could see you

What Girls Said 6

• You are hot if you get hit on by guys or if girls try hard to impress you.

• As long as you're comfortable with who you are on the inside and outside. It doesn't matter what others think of you. You only need your own validation.

• You'll know if you think your pretty.

• look in the mirror & say im pretty! doesn't matter what we think. no need to fix what god put his paint brush on. you're perfect just the way you are.

• Do guys ask for your number in real life? Has multiple guys liked you before? Do people compliment you often? If you answered yes to at least 2 out of 3 of these questions, you are probably very pretty

• I don't get it... how would we know?