I hate asking but I'm bored so ehh what the heck?

based on my profile pic would you consider me pretty? I think I'm average but honest opinions are appriciated :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I'm old enough to be your grandpa, but I'm obviously not a stalker because I have no idea where you are, but just because a guy gets older doesn't mean that he stops appreciating the beauty of a young woman so. . . are you really 18? You look much younger, like maybe you are 15. That's probably not what you want to hear, because girls your age want to look glamorous and sophisticated, but you have a beauty which will survive for decades. When you are 35, you'll still look like an innocent young girl when your friends are arguing about which wrinkle cream is the best. You have the face of an angel and you look incredibilmente!

What Guys Said 14

• very cute... and i like yer t-shirt basically

8.5/10

• Your pic is gone.

• I love hairy women, but you are a bit too furry for me!

• You're very pretty in my opinion.

• You look a lot younger than your age.

• I think you have a prettiness to you but also kind of boyish looking so a mixed result overall.

• You're beautiful! :)

• for a new rug.

• took the pic down already? insecure much?

• OMG WHAT IS THIS HORRIBLE CREATURE u look fine women so don't worry about it

• negro u ain't got no pic...

• you look 12.

• Volleyball players are always hot

• There is a topic made just for these types of questions

What Girls Said 5