Am I attractive?

Let me explain. I am not a conceited person. I am not full of myself and I don't expect perfection. I just want to know how I look to others and your first impression by my picture. Do I look friendly? Caring? Mean? Approachable? etc.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• ln your current profile pic, you look approachable and silly (in a good way). Attractive with the dimples but i consider you cute rather than sexy.

• You look attractive. But you also look mean/intimidating maybe cause you're holding a cigarette in both the pics?

• Thank you for your feedback ma'am. :-) I appreciate it.

• Damn. I didn't know that!
      Girls like guys who's respectful. Which you are but your first earlier pic kinda fooled us. xD
      Awww, why thank you! So are you :-)

• Thank you. :-)

• I think it's very sweet of you to comment on every opinion made (not many people do that on this website). And you seem like a very strong willed kind of guy and it shows in your appearance. I'm actually getting myself in shape for boot camp in a couple of years,(this might sound sketchy) so you (and Jack Johnson) are an inspiration to me right now.

• Thank you very much :-) I appreciate it ma'am. It's not sketchy at all. The more time you prepare, the better :-)

• Well the picture says that you're quite attractive (and you seem like a fun guy to be around aha), and your description shows that you're a friendly and pretty approachable guy too
    so yay for youu :)

• You are good looking

• You're cute! You look like a fun person to be around. You probably have muscles so yeah you should have no problem with us ladies! it's nice that you are respectful.

• I try to be as respectful as possible :-) Thank you for your feedback, ma'am. I appreciate it!

• Yes!! You are very handsome

• looking good! you look like a fun easy going guy

• Yeah you're cute

• yeah you're cute.

• You are handsome!

• Yes, you are handsome! :)

• athletic, hilarious, someone with a big heart, you look like a guy who is easy to be around with and to fall in love with

What Guys Said 10

• First impression: Military haircut, look military to me. Bio confirms you're a Marine. Definitely respect Marines.

• You are very pretty especially first pic

• Aha thanks man! I appreciate it!

• I think I might answer wrong question by mistake - You look handsome in your uniform

• You could look like blob fish but as long as you're sporting the uniform they will think you're attractive.

• I basically am a "blob fish". I like to eat. I won't lie :-)

• Duuuuddeeee hahah women love a man in a uniform. You are fine don't worry.

• To me you look like...

Stubborn, with a big attitude or confidence...

To me I think you attract chicks!

• I think girls will be attracted to you but some will not like to see smoking but do what you want

• That makes sense :-) I just want feedback on my appearance.

• You're an army guy so you're strong but care about common good which will attract virtually all women in existence. You have a pretty manly face I think and a good hair cut. You look like a manly guy but also maybe a sensitive side which will draw in a lot of women. Overall I think you're attractiveness is very up there especially if you have the sensitive understanding side women will fall for you in hordes.

• I am a Marine. Thank you for your thorough feedback sir. I really appreciate it, I changed my profile

• Military men. Of course most girls would find you attractive.

• My throbing erection says more than words could ever say

• Bro you's gonna get lung cancer. Also u look like a gaurd, to like the tomb of the unknown soilder. That ur job?

• No I am not a guard :-) Wish I was though! Only Army personnel are allowed. I am a Marine.

• Ur a nice looking dude... i'm sure u boinked quiet a few chicks in ur time

• Thank you and, actually, I am more modest. I respect girls way more than most.