How can I look "prettier"?

Hi. This is a dumb question but oh well.
Is there anything I should be doing to look better? I think my looks are pretty plain/not good.
If you think you can provide some constructive cristiscm now is the time.
Thanks.
I have provided a "natural" photo and a photo where I'm wearing makeup.
Let's be honest.
(sorry if photos are big, my phone...)

How can I look

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I find you quite pretty but you're way prettier when you smile. I also don't know what happened to your skin in the second pic.

I'm undecided about the blue hair. Actually I think it would be better if it were the natural brown instead. I love brown hair.

The glasses look cute on you but I think you can look good without them too. I don't think the nose ring is a good fit

Overall I find you pretty. Just some cosmetic choices but good face to work on yea

• My skin is covered in makeup in the first pic that's why the scars and constant redness aren't as obvious.

• ok well it's not awful I guess but if you want something to change that's all I can point out. I want to offer constructive advice but also just think you're pretty good to begin with if that helps you feel better

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• There is nothing you can do about facial aesthetics.

I'm sure some guys think you're hot, while others do not. Beauty is usually subjective.

• Your makeup is fine for everyday stuff... School, work, etc.

Work on clearing up the acne, lose the septum piercing.

Biggest downside is your wardrobe. Spruce it up, and punch up the makeup a bit if you're on a date as well.

You have a pretty smile and eyes, which are the most important features. Make sure you smile, it's very flattering on you... the frown brings you down.

• You are beautiful the way you are, just be yourself, plus the guys really like natural beauty girls, instead of those who have so much make up

• You can't satisfy every one but here's how I feel.
    Not a fan of the hair color, the style is fine
    Drop the glasses you look better without them. You could pull off the look if you had a different outfit possibly.
    Not a fan of the nose ring
    Try out clothes that flatter you.

If you want to change, change to make yourself happy don't do it for others.

• Spoken like a true father

• I'm gonna tell the kid forever that you were my sensei and that if he ever disrespects you that he will be at the bottom of the Golden Gate Bridge!

YOU NO SHAKE FINGA AT FART! HE SHAKE FINGA AT YOU TOWARD ENLIGHTENMENT!

• @JackKerouac77 They'll be fluid like water

• Work on your skin, complexion, clear the acne, get rid of that nose ring right now. The 2 pix look like 2 different people honestly! I like the hair & glasses in your first pic.

• I think you look good in both pics really id approach you if i saw you some where looking like pic 1 or 2 your kinda hot to me

• YOU LOOK BETTER IN GLASSES and honestly you don't have too change anything you'll be fine guys already find you attractive

• I like the makeup picture and don't think anything is needed to make you look prettier there, and you have a nicE smile

• Eyes need accentuation as they are your strongest feature.

• You don't need to do anything, you're beautiful in both pictures.

• Very cute, honestly not digging the nose ring. But other than that super cute.

• imho i think you look better with the glasses on than off... but yeah cute face :D

• Look like the first photo, glasses included: they add something positive.
    The piercing in the 2nd photo is a bad idea.

• I love the first pic, but the nose ring ain't my style. Still, I think you're attractive.

• remove the nose ring, try a new pair of glasses (or stick with contacts), upgrade your style to something a little trendy and classy. I think you're cute but those are just my suggestions

• But you're so sexy

• What happened? You look awesome in the pic with glasses and terrible in the pic with a nose ring!!!

• You look better smiling, get a better fuller, thicker hairstyle. take that thing out of your nose. clear your skin up.

do all these things and i would fuck you.

What Girls Said 13

• Prettier? you're already pretty.
    To those why say you have acne scars, well forget it because your skin seems to be clearer now, and soon all of it will fade away.
    You have big eyes and a nice face shape (and adorable smile) so you're lucky you have naturally nice features
    I LOVE the hair colour personally, and few people can get their hair bluish without making it green instead- so it looks cool
    I don't like septum piercings... :/ just me though
    And I don't know if you normally wear graphic tees like that, but im confident you're capable of dressing up if the situation calls for it.

tldr: who the hell says you aren't pretty?
    chin up because i think you're beautiful :)

• I think the only thing you need to do is smile more! You look beautiful in that first picture ^_^

• Wbjzbwnsbs your so cute
    But eh just make up like everyone else.
    Your hair would look better black. Like black of the black. And like the other person said, your eyes. Beat those eyes girl with the eye make ups

by the way Instragram has the greatest videos for make up its scary.

• You're already pretty and you're Asian so that's a bonus from me but it would be easier with a full body pic

• you look great in the first pic.. I personally don't like the blue hair, I think itd look better all black. and with the little bit of makeup you look wonderful! and get rid of that piercing and you're good to go :)

• You are quite pretty. I am not a fan of unnatural hair color, but the blue/purple does suit you. You're fine :)

• Pretty with and without! :)

• You're perfectly find just work on getting the acne scars.

• I'll try. I hate them.
      Thanks.

• I use that. I'll probably need surgery for the scaring. Oh well. 😔

• There are acne scar removal creams out there. You just have to know which one to use.

• You have a really nice smile, pretty eyes. Just get rid of that piercing! :-)

• Take care of your skin but other than that you're golden ^^ you look super cute

• You're super pretty! I love your style!

• But you're already pretty enough.

• Lol lose the acne wtf.. As if problem skin is an easy fix :( I think she looks cute in both pics, but what's really interesting is that almost all guys want her to lose the rose ring

• Lol thank you for saying the bit about the acne. I've had it since I was 11 so yea... not easy.

And about the nose ring. I figured as much but honestly it just makes me want to keep it more. I like it that much. Haha.

• I totally understand the whole acne thing, I've had problem skin since I was a kiddo to now adult acne, def. Not easy, and what's worse when you have complete strangers approach you on 'how to fix' your problem. Lol oy oy. As for the nose ring , you should keep it, I personally think its cute! You go girl!! ;D