How to tell if you're ugly or beautiful?

Serious answers only.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• When multiple people perceives and portrays you as "Beautiful" or "Ugly" The more people compliment how beautiful you are, and the more attention you get, depicts that you are indeed beautiful. However if no one really comment on you or compliment you, you're probably less attractive. In any case, being confident and presenting yourself better often times brings the beauty in you.

• If you get a lot of compliments it is a good sign.

• I can take this seriously. My apologies.

• Does the opposite sex check you out often when you are in public

• nah im ugly I don't? it

• if ur famous then ur beautiful. if ur not then ur ugly.

• If you're told either

What Girls Said 16

• When multiple people call you one or the other often.

If you are attractive, it's likely you'll get a shit ton of attention.

• Explain?

• Well if you look good, people are going to tell you.
      If you were to post a picture online... Say facebook, people will just tell you if they think are attractive or not... like you don't even have to ask.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• By looking into a mirror (preferably a magical one).
    www.cindiechavez.com/.../magic-mirror.jpg

• Ugly and beautiful? You forgot to add Average between those two points

I wouldn't just attach ugly to solely down to appearances. Their attitude is utmost important as they project to outsiders.

• If people seem to stare at you for longer than is considered polite with a look of awe on their face. It should be a little uncomfortable.

• Tbh when your attractive you get a nice amount of compliments kinda often at least and guys tease and flirt with you

But again it depends if your beauty is the norm in that place or another

Can never be certain sometimes

• Find a baby, look at the baby closely. If the baby cries hysterically, I'm sorry, my friend.

• Look in the mirror.

• Maybe if you don't know... Then you're in the middle!

• Everyone is beautiful..

• If anyone has compliment you on your looks (from strangers, friends, etc).

• My friends tell me, as well as my exes, but strangers don't really compliment me unless it's creepy dudes. Does that actually happen, where strangers compliment other people? I've never really seen it

• A compliment from anyone is a compliment.. even if it came from a creepy dude. It happens at times. I've had strangers compliment me before.

• I don't know though, I'm skeptical. I have some really beautiful friends, like objectively they're extremely beautiful. and they never really get complimented by anyone except for creepers

• up to you really. its how you perceive yourself... other people's opinions help sometimes lol

• By how much and what type of attention you get when you're out

• evaluating yourself maybe

• Kind of hard. Me personally (not to sound cocky) but ik I'm pretty I'm not no 10 but I like my looks. But also I very often get compliments on my looks and asked if I model or told I should model. I get hit on by a lot of guys when I go to little events. People stare a lot some with jealousy some with admiration. So things like that can help you tell but everyone thinks differently.

• Dude I'm pretty in pink lol