Girls, I need your help. Every time I take a shower, I use IVORY soap and it leaves my skin dry? Do you have any suggestions for a better body wash?

I've tried all of the brands you have mentioned to me and they're all great suggestions. I just can't ever find the right one! I've also tried Old Spice because that is VERY masculine and it really works! The Dove works great; so does Aveeno and Olay! They all work like charms! I've never tried Axe, but that is my next one and I'll pick the MHO that has the best one!
Axe works the best!!! I just tried it in the shower and it leaves my skin smoother than a baby's bottom!!! Thanks for all your advice, ladies!

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• How about Aveeno or dove?

• yeah dont use that stuff for your body xD it just strips the natural oil from your skin, leaving it dry. Personally i like Aveeno and Philosophy...
    though for guys i've heard this stuff is great
    www.dovemencare.com/.../...Body-And-Face-Wash.aspx

• Try aveeno , Olay or dove they're pretty good

• Try using Dove. It has moisture in it and leaves my skin feeling nice. They have men's too.

• Dove extra moisturizing body wash

• i use dove