Rate me on a scale 1-10?

me

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I like cake

• thanks lol.

• ur an asshole. dont talk if you have nothing good to say.

• Yep I am I got caught

• I would say 7.5

• That picture is a 5.5. you have some nice things going on. nice smile, skin, eyes. great teeth. give yourself some time. your still young I think when you grow into yourself and develop your style your gonna knock em dead.

• 5 out of 10

• 4 out of 10

• You look nice, I think you should put a different pic up.

• im ugmo.

• nah I've gotten some hate and it had me thinking, im just not good at all and a appreciate your sugar coating but it doesn't affect the truth and the way i feel.

• If I thought you're ugly, I would have neverccommented.

• 1.5 / 10 and that is generous.

• Photo has been removed, it seems

• I don't think putting a number here will help anyone feel better about themselves. Ur pretty but I don't see the point.

• 6. Not bad

• Your a 3 but be happy

• 2/10 but it's ok.

What Girls Said 2

• oh wow you're pretty! You have a pretty smile. If you have a boyfriend or so, I think he should treat you to the better things if you know what I mean. You don't need to have a rating on your looks; you're JUST pretty. I know** there are a lot of pretty Asian girls out there, they just need to present themselves! lol

• ^^ team azn girl. yeah. thank you. im kinda dating someone, but my insecurities are consuming me being:/ .. but maybe soon ill get better.

• always. hah.. its okay. why?

• AHHHH okay. I have a certain theory; usually (I'm not sure all the time) if there are pretty girls, other girls will try to get them down by saying mean things about them. If the GIRLS are criticizing you, then this means you're not really** ugly and you're actually pretty.

I mean if you have a lot of guy friends then this means you might actually BE** attractive for the guys to WANT** to hang around you. My experience is if guys find you unattractive you'd usually have a hard time finding a guy to be your 'best friend' (apparently some girls have guy 'best friends' on here) let alone want to BE in the same room as you. I mean you'd rather be attractive to the guys rather than the girls right? lol

• 4 with the right makeup you could be a 6/7 though