Does this shirt make me look weird with my stomach?

I have a date tomorrow and I don't know what would be thought of if this is noticed

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear something loose till you tell him about the baby then after that wear what you want. He will prefer to hear about it from you rather than work it out from a baby bump.

• Loose. Ok thank you

• Thanks for MHO - I hope it worked out well for you

• You're welcome. And it did, thank you

What Guys Said 8

• You're obviously pregnant , not sure how are people missing it or maybe they are just too polite to mention it but I don't think you can hide it.

• Yeah and thats what I come to realize

• Wait, I'm not sure if I'm understanding this right... you're pregnant and going out on dates and you're worried what his reaction will be? Well that's stupid.

Anyways, if you want to hide your pregnancy bump just wear like an extremely nice hoodie or jacket.

• That's stupid? Not everyone knows still. Wear a jacket even though it's supposed to be hot?

• Well tbh yeah it is sort of stupid assuming that you're pregnant from some other guy and not the one you're dating.

Even though its hot? You should od mentioned that first and you'd get better answers. Truth is there's no t-shirt that will be able to hide the size of your stomach. you're last choice would be a looser maternity blouse.

• I should've mentioned that I'm pregnant before the date? Mmmm I don't even have any maternity clothes now. Is letting my stomach say it the thing?

• I don't mean to sounds rude but the pregnancy is pretty obvious, so I would not recommend tight shirts or shirts that fit well beforehand instead wear something a bit more lose and flattering for your size at the moment until the child is born.

• It is pretty obvious considering I'm 18 weeks? Never wear anything that shows it until I have the baby?

• Oooh. I get it. Doesn't seem too bad and I need to go shopping haha

• I didn't say congratulations because she may not be pregnant and that will definitely offend her. In any case, try to wear a looser clothes, perhaps a pregnancy dress of some sort? Either way have fun on your date and don't drink! XD

• Thank you! And I am! I will have a blast! No alcohol

• Oh wow!

• So it's better to be safe than sorry XD.

• Wouldn't it be best to tell them you're pregnant BEFORE agreeing to go out with them

• Well we're not dating like in a relationship yet. I said date because there's mutual attachment and it's like a date

• Why hide it

• I don't know if its better to say it verbally or let my stomach say

• It's not unattractive so I wouldn't be hiding it? I am hiding it from someone in particular because she doesn't know yet. I need to tell her sometime somehow

• Ok that makes sense

• When's it due?

• September 23

• Well its not fully known still. I've been single but tomorrow is supposed to be a big date and the beginning of a relationship

• u think its wise to start a relationship with someone when you are carrying another man's baby?

Guys are so fuckin desperate, it's just unbelievable.

• ur dating while ur pregnant? lmfaololololololl wtf

• I'm gonna start a relationship very soon. that's gonna be discussed tomorrow

• so the guy ur dating is the father then?

• No. This pregnancy is from a previous relationship

What Girls Said 11

• Okay so is this a blind date? Or do you know eachother already? Anyways I think you should call this person and talk to them about your pregnancy and see how they take it before meeting up with them on the date. Maybe just take a pic and send it to your date. You don't wanna show up to the date pregnant, it might scare them away. If you just talk about it on the phone and it scares them away then that's their problem not yours and they aren't worth dating. They already had that mind set to leave once they found out and thats not your fault , it's their fault because they can't commit. But after telling them and they still are willing to date you then that's great and that's when you know this person is worth dating
    but anyways , whatever you decide to do is your choice and if you feel comfortable showing them in person before talking to them then that's fine too, maybe wear a baggy T-shirt to hide it, it will be hard to hide but I think that shirt is too fitting and makes it more prominent,
    good luck on your date, hope it all works out :)

• We know each other. I don't have her phone number. We've been messaging on Facebook. I have one shirt that's bigger on me and baggy. Thank you.

• Why wasn't she real? How did you find out her feelings weren't genuine for you?
      Just remember that these kind of things just happen sometimes , you didn't do anything wrong. It's their fault if they don't want to be sincere with you

• I couldn't believe that she was just saying stuff, being confusing, vague, not making any sense and she just wouldn't say what she has to say. I KNOW she's into me so she can't say anything

• Yeah... you're fucked.

• 😲😨

• Just say something about babies or kids and try to make a conversation about that then rub my belly?

• It will give it away, yes.

• If your not pregnant then don't wear that shirt.

• i think its too slim fitting to hide your baby bump...

• Yeah, now I come to realize that :/ I feel like I can no longer hide it

• both at the same time...

• I wonder how quick it will be noticed/when exactly

• I don't think that bump is hideable. Also, if you're on a date isn't that a bit unfair to hide your pregnancy?

• She doesn't know yet and it seems kinda nerveracking to bring it up verbally so there was this battle: let my stomach say it and be quiet about it until something is said? Or just say it verbally?

• Id try the tummy talking and if that don't work I'd bring it up in conversation.

• Hmmm

• weird? no, if you're pregnant then im happy for you and you should be proud of yourself as well :)
    Shouldn't your date know that your pregnant though? or i guess you could wait a bit... in that case maybe try looser clothing and a cardigan

• Thank you. Yeah, she should and I need to do it sometime somehow. I need to go clothing shopping and get bigger clothes. There's only one shirt that's baggy on me and that seemed fine. Cardigan too?

• no problem :)
      and since you have quite a few more weeks to go, i guess investing in some bigger clothes would be worth it... and yeah, cardigans can look great... here:
      bumpaliciousmaternity.co.uk/.../product&product_id=749

• Yep. I'm at about 19 weeks. And yep, gonna keep getting bigger and gaining weight. Thank you for that

• No but if you're trying to hide the bump, that's not the shirt to do it in.

• Show it and be honoust. And its a lovely t-shirt to show. Simple and straight. Go for it.

• No way! If you're pregnant, flaunt it! Be proud to be a mummy to be! Congratulations!

• Before I say it? Thank you!

• are you hiding your pregnancy from your date? -_-

• She doesn't know yet and it was this battle: let my stomach say it or say it verbally. I don't know

• Might as well

• The shirt I'm wearing is loose but can still show. Baggy but can show at least a little bit

• I would think you are pregnant. Are you?

• Yeah and not many people know still