Can you still be sexy with a VERY small chest?

I can hardly fill out an A cup. I'm getting implants, but I wish I didn't have to. Would anyone still think I'm sexy> I have a pretty face and I go to the gym a lot with a big focus on my butt, but no titts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Specific breast size is not required for a girl to be attractive. There is more to physical beauty than breast size. I went to school with a few small-chested girls who were popular and beautiful because they took great care of themselves when it came to all their other features. And of course their personality played a big role too. So please don't think of yourself as unattractive just because you are small-chested. Focus on taking care of your body and be a good personal. You will do better than large-chested girls if you master those other things. Guaranteed.

What Guys Said 19

• You're at risk of (physically) turning off people who would have accepted, loved you, as you are, by getting implants. To answer your question, I love small boobs, big boobs, but really, I don't particularly care. I like 'em in all shapes. That's what makes 'em curious. It's like, wow, my girlfriend has big boobs. And then, the next one has small boobs, it's like you're getting something completely different. It's really intriguing, keeps things fresh. What would be the same of cycling through the same girlfriend, in deeper senses, as well as physical.

• I have never been disappointed to find small breasts. I would be disappointed to find implants.

• Please don't do the implants. Many people prefer all natural and they looks good the sexiest and more beautiful in my eyes. There have been people that have regretted getting implants in the past. So before you make the decision, make sure it's really what you want and no one else. People shouldn't like you because you have had an enhancements, people should like you for who you are.

• Yes very much so I love small/tiny little boobies Much more than big / huge ones. Be happy with what you have.
    but only change them for you not anyone else if it's what you want then go for them if it's what you feel will be best for you and make you happy.

• Yeah. I'm crushing on a girl with no boobs right now. Like, A-cups I think

• I still find women with an A cup sexy. DON'T get implants!!! Be proud of what God and your parents provided you!

• Yes. I love and always have loved women with small boobs.

• Why implants why not be with it for some guys it doesn't matter and for me too just be happy with what you have

• For me beauty is found in personality not breast size. The most beautiful girls are the ones who can make me laugh and has a beautiful smile

• absolutely you can be, especially after reading you're pretty and work out a lot! You're sexy and you better know it!

• a nice face and butt is soooo much better than nice titts. Im an ass man though so i guess I'm bias

• To me it's all about ass

• NO IMPLANTS please

• I honestly wouldn't use the term sexy in this case. It would be more like cute.

• Post a picture, only then we can tell you.

• No implants, you are perfect!

• You don't HAVE to do anything. You're CHOOSING to. Why? I don't know. I'd rather have a small, real girl, than a big fake girl, in my opinion. But dude, I'm sure you're plenty big. Different companies do their bras differently. In one companies bra you may be a 36c while the other you'll be a 38b. It just depends on what you're buying. I'd have to see how big they are to know If I (personally) would like them. Can't just come on here saying you have "just barely A boobs" and expect me to know what they look like

• 2|2
  • sure, i like ass and nice legs mmmmmmmmm

What Girls Said 9

• sure, y can't u be? big boobs doesn't equate to ultimate sexiness u know :)

id suggest u ditch the implants. honestly, most look fake anyway. no one said u had to get them, but u i guess.

i don't know, it looks like ur intent on the implants but I'm mainly here to say u sound gorgeous as u r.

• Yes. Many guys like small bubbies. But I think the majority like real instead of fake.

Either way, do what makes you happy. :)

• My sister is the same way. I wish I was that fit, and skinny. My boobs are big, and kind of saggy after having my kid. I have stretch marks to. I wish my boobs where back to the size they used to be. The right guy will not care.

• aw dont get implants- there's a chance it won't go well and plus- you never have to worry about natural in the future... you sound healthy so dont worry! (and bigger boobs are harder to work out with, just saying XD )
    ofcourse, whatever you feel most comfortable with, though give it a good thought :)

• Boobs aren't everything. If your body is nice overall and you have a nice butt with a pretty face, that's really good enough. I work out a lot too and I don't even care about my boobs even if they do go because I'd rather have a great, fit body and smaller boobs than bigger boobs and an average body. I used to always be scared of working out too much because I feared I'd lose my boobs and won't be attractive anymore, but I don't care anymore

• Of course you are still sexy with small breasts, I have small breasts and feel very sexy! You can message me if you want to talk in private.

• Don't use implants. Be natural. Sex is appearance, not physical size. And gym builds muscle, not boobs. Boobs are a matter of fat content. That is why many intensive sporters have small boobs and female bb even have none (if they have its mostly implants and you see it)

• Yes! I have barely Bs.. and guys still love my body and call me sexy! DON'T get implants! Embrace what God gave ya.. it's hard.. but unless you're doing it because YOU want to, don't. Don't do it because you think guys will like you better. They will love you just the way you are. <3

• Leave tits , They will grow bigger with time. Don't get implants , Cause natural is always best