Girls, could you please rate me based on my attached picture below?

Only two girls have given their feedback so far. Please do give your rating.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I rated your photo in your other question as a 7 / 10.
    You asked me to rate this also and gave me the link.

I now rate you a 8 - 9 / 10 :)

• Thank you so much dear for letting me know that you are the same person who rated me in both of my posts. Your feedback has really boosted my confidence. Could you tell me which nation you are from? This would help me in determining which all different women like my looks.

• That's just not true of taller women! Tall women have a range of different hip and arse size etc as do shorter girls! Somewomen are really tall but built like a green bean!
      www.british-bodybuilding.co.uk/.../green-beans.jpg

I dont see why a taller women wouldn't be interested.
      And if somebody wrote it off becuase of height then thats fine. Im sure a taller girl will like you :)

• Thanks for your encouragement. Well when I said taller woman, I actually meant both tall and attractive. A shorter woman must have fats to have wide hip, big ass and big thighs. And obviously more fats don't look good on shorter women as they look like football. Whereas taller women in general have bigger, longer and wider bones which make them look bigger without the needs of fats. Even fats look good in taller women provided they have low waist and flat stomach. They look voluptuous which guys really find very hot and attractive. This is just my opinion and choice. Many guys like shorter women as well and some even like skinny woman which is a big no for me.

What Girls Said 7

• Really good looking, you look like my friend in a way!

• Thanks for precious feedback. Please, rate me on a scale of 1 to 10. Oh! Is it? Is he too an Asian guy?

• I thought oyu looked a bit Thai ! Thai men are gorgeous too. It is quite amazing how much people from one country (india) differ in looks, but then... it is a HUGE country boardering and easily accessing SO many others.

• #igotapoosy, is it? Yeah you are right. India has oriental race also. Do you like Indian men in general (not oriental one like me)? How much would you rate my pic here?

• 9/10 u look good

• Like a 6 out of 10.

• 5 maybe - comment too short :(

• Yep, I'm just 5ft and 6 inches tall which is really short in international standards. Since I'm from an Asian country, please, do rate me on Asian standards.

• Lol.

Comment too short refer? That's refer to my comment. At 1st I unable to post to because my comment to short. I didn't said that you short :(

• Ok. Thanks for your rating.

• You look great!

• Hmmmm... well...:/ hmmmm :/ ok... yeah yeah... if you say so..:/ well... I'm not... well :/... Okay bye

• I think a 7 is good.